212 Ranger

Find your wives a girlfriend whose husband has a heroin or cocaine addiction. All of a sudden guns and knives even in pairs don’t seem so bad. Lol.

My stag 212’s have two fat sections of stag and the Buffalo is recessed. I’ll get pictures when I can. The recessed Buffalo ring is right at my middle finger. Sort of locks it in. Very comfortable.

It will be interesting to see more variants and see if there is a trend relative to the numbers. Maks look about perfectly matched. But are very different from mine.

Last edited:
Find your wives a girlfriend whose husband has a heroin or cocaine addiction. All of a sudden guns and knives even in pairs don’t seem so bad. Lol.

My stag 212’s have two fat sections of stag and the Buffalo is recessed. I’ll get pictures when I can. The recessed Buffalo ring is right at my middle finger. Sort of locks it in. Very comfortable.
LOL. I first read it as.

( find a girlfriend whose husband has a heroin or cocaine addiction, All of a sudden guns and knives even in pairs dont seem so bad.)

LOL. I first read it as.

( find a girlfriend whose husband has a heroin or cocaine addiction, All of a sudden guns and knives even in pairs dont seem so bad.)

LOL that would probably work to.
Ya I'd say Mak's are the best I've seen yet.

It will be interesting to see more variants and see if there is a trend relative to the numbers. Maks look about perfectly matched. But are very different from mine.

Yeah definitely put pics up for us. Mak said his were different id be interested in seeing how different yours are to his.

I really appreciate all the pics and info you guys put up. I really enjoy it. It allows me to see, learn and ask questions about things I would otherwise never get a chance too. Your guys pics have kept me sain since my accident and my buying came to halt. (For now:D)

Last edited:
Mine are more tapered than I remember but still not like Mak’s. #’s 87&88

view

Last edited:
Not real happy with the blade to guard gap on my red Lucite W2. Also surprised at how thin the tang is and how far offset it is.

view

Last edited:
Not real happy with the blade to guard gap on my red Lucite W2. Also surprised at how thin the tang is and how far offset it is.

View attachment 1159496

Yea that's not correct. Nothing like the few others I've seen pics of. Did you just get it?

Edit: nevermind I seen your post in the other thread. I'd email C&C and see if they would exchange it for you. Maybe inspect the next one b4 they send it just to see.

It’s not from c&c it’s the w2 blade version. But it will end up back at Buck to be fixed.

I'm curious, who is selling the red lucite W2 versions? I only find the blue lucite W2 version. Or would that information violate forum rules?

Last edited:
Mak. That’s really nice looking. Were you able to buy it, or just take a picture?

What are the details on that handle? What steel?

Last edited:
Back