A JK Hat GAW

Good morning, everyone!
A little while ago, I managed to finally order a couple of JK hats. I grabbed an extra one, thinking that I’d auction it off to help pay for the sub forum for another year. Since it seems like that has been generously taken care of, I figured I’d pass the hat along.

Anyone who says they’re in will have a shot at the hat. Additionally, any additional posts with a pic of a JK knife will be given an extra chance. So 1 post with 10 pics = 1 extra chance; 10 posts with 1 pic each = 10 chances! I’ve especially enjoyed seeing some of the older JKs lately, from before I showed up here.

The hat will choose the winner on 5/15, and I’ll ship wherever the winner chooses.

Here’s the hat122C89E6-716F-4E8D-84E2-16F5749396C8.jpeg
Cheers!

Very generous of you!
Good morning, everyone!
A little while ago, I managed to finally order a couple of JK hats. I grabbed an extra one, thinking that I’d auction it off to help pay for the sub forum for another year. Since it seems like that has been generously taken care of, I figured I’d pass the hat along.

Anyone who says they’re in will have a shot at the hat. Additionally, any additional posts with a pic of a JK knife will be given an extra chance. So 1 post with 10 pics = 1 extra chance; 10 posts with 1 pic each = 10 chances! I’ve especially enjoyed seeing some of the older JKs lately, from before I showed up here.

The hat will choose the winner on 5/15, and I’ll ship wherever the winner chooses.

Here’s the hatView attachment 1807038
Cheers!

Very cool of you Nature Boy Nature Boy !!

Not and entry as I would love to see one of the regulars get that beautiful hat, and I could bomb this thread with pictures from my server lol.

What I will do is leave you a link to all of my hosted JK knife images so that when you have time you can check them out -

Good luck everyone and I look forward to enjoying the pictures!

best

mqqn

Here's a couple more of John's blades
AyRCVOU.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool of you Nature Boy Nature Boy !!

Not and entry as I would love to see one of the regulars get that beautiful hat, and I could bomb this thread with pictures from my server lol.

What I will do is leave you a link to all of my hosted JK knife images so that when you have time you can check them out -

Good luck everyone and I look forward to enjoying the pictures!

best

mqqn
After looking through your album I am truly humbled by your collection. Thank you for sharing some of John's life with us.

Back