A JK Hat GAW

Group photo
d6ga3i9.jpg
Lots of coolness, here! Is the orange one a liner lock?
View attachment 1812597
here is another one for a chance, the top one is in desert iron wood or should I say dessert ironwood because it is SO SWEET! The other is the Hunter from a previous pic.
Very sweet pair!
My latest JK is this Personal Camp I recently picked up from greatscoot greatscoot covered in ironwood. It’s the first knife I’ve own with that much ironwood, and holy density!
60513992-51D4-4C9B-A2C4-F700533170D6.jpeg
Very handy, Glenn! Thanks for playing!

Last edited:
Lots of coolness, here! Is the orange one a liner lock?

Very sweet pair!
My latest JK is this Personal Camp I recently picked up from greatscoot greatscoot covered in ironwood. It’s the first knife I’ve own with that much ironwood, and holy density!
View attachment 1814029

Very handy, Glenn! Thanks for playing!
The pictures don't do this justice. That Ironwood is stunning in person.

Just wanted to let you know that it arrived, I want to give a big shout out to Nature Boy Nature Boy for putting this on. John may not be up to working in the shop but he has left a huge impression on a lot of us weather he knows it or not.
v5El1UA.jpg
Hear! Hear!
Glad it made it. Thanks again to everyone who participated. I look forward to seeing more of John’s knives around these parts! And I’ll try to be better about posting some more of my own.

Bro I was gonna gonna pick that bad boy up in 2015 from my drive from GA to ak but it sold.right before I left. He had that and the tiger maple puko type knife for sale

coolio, I do have to admit it is very comfortable in the hand. I wonder if the puko type was one the little ones he made for that special run or that collaboration?

Back