Albers Cutlery Company

Very nice and glad to see your on your way :):) I sent you an email last night Eric. Mike

I hope he does enough of the single blade pattern to go around! I really like what I see in the posted photo without a secondary blade.

I hope he does enough of the single blade pattern to go around! I really like what I see in the posted photo without a secondary blade.

David I'll definitely keep doing the single blade right on through. Anything that comes up in the future will be "in addition to" so to speak. There'll be a fixed blade coming up too. That'll probably be in the line-up before any additional blades for the folder make their appearance.

Eric

David I'll definitely keep doing the single blade right on through. Anything that comes up in the future will be "in addition to" so to speak. There'll be a fixed blade coming up too. That'll probably be in the line-up before any additional blades for the folder make their appearance.

Eric

Thank you Eric! I am in for a single blade in either maroon micarta or ebony.

What size are these knives, and how does one go about acquiring one of them?

Tuna they're 3 3/8" closed. I'm working on a website right now, should be up in a week or so. The first fifteen knives in the photos are all spoken for. I got slammed with messages and requests last night which really surprised me! I'm still answering them! I'm working on another thirty right now which I'll put up on the site when they're done, about two weeks on those. I'll give you all a little heads up here just before I put them up, not taking any reservations so to speak. I think that would be a nightmare for me. Like I mentioned last night I'm going to try to do batches of fifteen a week, or maybe thirty every two weeks so there's a little more inventory to whittle down. Handle material will keep changing. If you don't get 'em the first time just hang in there eventually there'll be enough for everyone.

Eric

Tuna they're 3 3/8" closed. I'm working on a website right now, should be up in a week or so. The first fifteen knives in the photos are all spoken for. I got slammed with messages and requests last night which really surprised me! I'm still answering them! I'm working on another thirty right now which I'll put up on the site when they're done, about two weeks on those. I'll give you all a little heads up here just before I put them up, not taking any reservations so to speak. I think that would be a nightmare for me. Like I mentioned last night I'm going to try to do batches of fifteen a week, or maybe thirty every two weeks so there's a little more inventory to whittle down. Handle material will keep changing. If you don't get 'em the first time just hang in there eventually there'll be enough for everyone.

Eric
Eric,
You know this crowd. Their will not be enough for everyone, as everyone will want all you can build as those are some nice knives you are putting together.....

Eric
Eric, don't forget about me! I want one too! :D I know you are going to be overwhelmed with requests but it's a good problem to have;). I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Eric
Cut the hay while the sun is shining! All the best to you Eric.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back