Any Winkler fans?

Long time appreciator of Winkler knives, and member here for a bit but have been a lurker on blade forums for probably 10 years. Let’s see some winkler collection pics, I love seeing what people have! This is mine minus a handful that have come in since picture was taken.
IMG_3196.jpegIMG_3211.jpeg

Long time appreciator of Winkler knives, and member here for a bit but have been a lurker on blade forums for probably 10 years. Let’s see some winkler collection pics, I love seeing what people have! This is mine minus a handful that have come in since picture was taken.
View attachment 2545409View attachment 2545410

iu

We need the full story on how the guy got it back to you !?
Well that's not a very interesting story lol. It fell out of the dump pouch on my gun belt when I took it off to take a shit. It's wasn't there anymore by the time I realize it was missing and without other places to look I figured it was lost. We got back to base later in the day and imagine my surprise and relief seeing my winkler sitting on top of my gear locker. Asking around, I found the dude who put it there, he told me he found it on the floor of the portashitter and couldn't find me right away but he had seen me using it in my hole earlier and knew I was the only weirdo with a hatchet on that field op so he left it on my locker.

I actually had a similar close call with my large Sebenza about a year ago where I dropped it out of my pocket on a range and had it returned to me by a dude who found it on the floor. All this goes to show exactly why I need a better carry method than what I've been using.

Back