Anyone else think the new format is too 'busy'?

I do alot of blogging on disqus, which has great features. I didn't 100% like the old format, but this new Blade Forums format seems too 'busy' imo. There are better ways to blog than this

It's different. Only part I can really say that bothers me is how much space the stickies take up at the top of the page.

Things are being tweaked and will improve with time. Spark made a good move with the new software as there were several unsolvable issues with the old one. The heart of Bladeforums is community. Maybe you can suggest in the tech support forum what your ideal mode of blogging is and how it could be integrated here.

I normally don't care for change, but adapting to this new format wasn't that hard for me. It is growing on me. As long as it works, I'm good. Thanks Sparks.

As long as it works, does not matter so much to me. Its just a matter of getting accustomed to the new format and knowing where everything is at. I am sure there will be a few tweaks as time goes on.

I find the new format has too much clicking to do. It's going to take some time to get used to. I for one who does not like change, and the reason is that there is far too much change going on in the word and in our lives and it gets to be far too much at times.

That is much better. The "Flat Awesome Fixed Width" is much easier for me to follow.

Thanks for the info.

I found it, I can edit. This new format is liking getting into a new truck only to find out that brake is now on the right and the gas peddle is to its left.

I have found the "Search Mode" to be a bit twitchy. (Then again, so am I!) Majority of results are from 2010-2013, even though using "More" and "Advanced" settings. Tried it a few dozen times.

Taking some getting used to for me as well but I'm getting there lol. I just took yawls advice on the Flat Awesome Fixed also. Thank you guys for that, I too like it better!

Back