Batch of Bushcrafts finished up - check 'em out

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
If one of these belongs to you...let me know if you wnat a sheath...asap! :thumbup:

Now for some pics. :D

First.....one in Orange G10

:eek:

BushcraftOrangeG10-02.jpg

Then three in Green Canvas Micarta

BushcraftGreenMicarta-005.jpg

BushcraftGreenMicarta-006.jpg

BushcraftGreenMicarta-007.jpg

...and one in Natural Canvas Micarta

BushcraftNatMicarta-003.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Dan

I'm a big fan of the Orange g10, looks really nice. Do you have any with woods handles coming up that i can drool over?

Wood-handled bushcrafts coming soon, yes!

waiting to hear from the following:

Russ S = confirmed for green canvas micarta & sheath - PD & shipped
Bruce G = confirmed for green canvas micarta
Jason J = confirmed for green canvas micarta + leather sheath + kydex sheath + teklok = PD & shipped
Brian C = confirmed for natural canvas micarta = m.o. on the way

The one in orange G10 is already packed up and on its way. :thumbup:

Any way to do color combos on the G-10 or Micarta? I think Orange/Black or Yellow/Black would be perfect for a woodcraft knife, just to make sure it's noticeable when it falls to the ground.

do you mean orange/black G10 on each side?

or orange on one side, black on the other?

Dan,

I have one of these ordered on the order tracker in D2 with Green Micarta. Are one of these it?

Dan,

I have one of these ordered on the order tracker in D2 with Green Micarta. Are one of these it?

I do have some heat-treated in D2...but I'm "starting from the top" of the Order Tracker and going down from there.

Also, keep in mind I need to take some with me to the Blade Show the end of May. ;)

I'll take the Green Canvas! Beautiful!

Thanks,
Jason J

Ok, Jason - got you down for it - we'll take it to email from here.

I'm asking about Orange/Black slabs on each side. Would the G10 have to be ordered that way?

Black/Orange canvs would be lovely as well. : )

I don't normally stock it...but if it exists, I can probably get it. I'll look around. I do know I can get black/orange in G10....micarta...not sure about.

Is one of those for me?:D

Jeff - I've been waiting for you to reply to the other thread....;)

Yours is in a box right here...waiting to ship. I'll send it out today...the sheath will come separately, direct from JRE.

nice! are these ones all in 3v?

Yes, all these are in 3V...but I also have S30V, CPMD2, CPM154, and O1.

Looks outstanding. How much?

Average price on the above is $135 + sheath + s/h

Thanks!

Dan

Hey Dan, I paid for one of these in 3v, nat. micarta with #3 sheath months ago(listed as ouachita woodsrunner) but was just checking on things and my orders says remainder outstanding is two dollars. Not sure how this happened, must have thought shipping was $8. Sorry. I guess I will paypal you $4 if this is going to hold up shipment otherwise I will mail you the $2. Please let me know, and again sorry for the mishap.
John

Thanks Dan, haven't been hanging around the computer the last couple of weeks:eek:. I finally saw the other thread and put my sheath info on there. Looks like you got the info. I will let you know when everything arrives safely. :thumbup:

I do have a batch of O1 Bushcraft knives in the works...probably 2 weeks away.

:thumbup:

Back