Batch of Bushcrafts finished up - check 'em out

I know your Busy Dan,I checked with the order tracker 1st and was wondering if my Bushcraft shipped ? Thanks Tony

ok - trying to sort out what's what on these, guys....

I had sent out notifications to several folks....trying to see who's paid up...who changed their order....or switched to another knife, etc.

As soon as I'm doing coordinating with the Order Tracker, these will be boxed up and shipped.

..working on it right now....so, Tony...yours definitely flies today. :thumbup: (check my comment on the order tracker)

Sorry for the delay...

Just got so far with it....then had to set it down to gear up for the Blade Show.

Dan

No worries Dan ,I understand....Just was wondering & hoping no one else was enjoying my Blade...Thank you for all you have done Bro !!!!

yep...got the kydex done for you this morning, Tony.

Anybody else waiting for one of these in this thread?

I haven't heard back from Brian A yet....

Dan

Dan,
I am still waiting on my Bushcraft knife. I Paypalled you the balance due on May 13th. I have e-mailed you and Pm'd you a couple times asking for an update with no response. I also asked for an update on Order tracker. When you get time, please update Order tracker showing me paid in full and give me an idea of when the knife will ship. Thank you!

dfcrane, just so you know, Dan is out of the shop for a few days as he has mentioned in several places on his site. I'm sure he will take care of you as soon as he gets back.

Andy

Dan,
Are you out there? Please respond to my prior post in this thread June 24th. Thank you!

I ordered & paid for mine January 4 and still waiting, are we still going by the order tracker? Never seems to change. Would appreciate any info.

John

Back