Bawanna's Mule Story

I need a new rib cage my friend. Co workers look at ya funny when your laughing out loud this early in the day and it ain't even Friday.

Nice work Bookie.

... really tall mule... how to git me some brains...

The really tall mule walks into a bar.
Bartender says, "Why the long face?"
Mule says, "My father (who is a real jackass, by the way) played a trick on me.
I asked him what are these little pellets I found in the field.
He told me those are 'smart pills', so I ate some.
"Yuck, these taste like poop", I said.
My dad laughed and said, "See, you're getting smarter already. It's rabbit poop."

Man Bookie, you need to quit drinking your witchdoctorin' ingredients. Sure get some Strange whips and jangles from that stuff :D
But I really am happy you remembered it enough to write it all down. Because now I will forever remember not to mess with flying monkey carrying ladies wearing big guns and driving Humvee's Even though I was outta the Army before such became popular I can still recognize them as trouble.

Dai Uy, I just couldn't put you on a broom.......I may be dumb, but I shore ain't STOOPID!!:D

Bac Si, Bac Si, Bac Si, What we gonna do with you... Though, Since I usually drive a convertible, the broom woulda been closer ;)
And I swear hubby might be a touch hairy on the weekends when he refuses to shave, but I would never point out his lack of height by comparing him to a flying monkey :D

My real life wife drives a convertible. I got to ride in it once......................sigh.

I was like :D :D :D - until I realized there's something familiar between my forum handle and one of the characters in this little story...

Ok, ok, I admit it - it was a RIOT to read this :D!

I am just curious how come none of the curved spines, one gooderer than the other, has been mentioned?

I own the goodest curved spine of all. Bookie don't like to talk much about it on account of that fact.

His is right good mind ya, no slouch at all but not gooder than mine.

None of thems as good as my Samsher! See it even matches my dogs humped back:D
1a0b166cb18d9ecf421091ef0d2a8e8d

And to think this monkey right here has the 2nd one ever sold here...and probably the last one :D..huehuehuehue!!! I'll need to post up some pictures someday!

Grats moon! Both our Samshers are 1+1 of a kind! Yeah post some pics brother! Lets show them curved spines a thing or two:D

'Dog, I want to purposely burst your bubble here. When compared to my Curved Spine and Bawanna's second best, your Samsher is a woosie.

P.S., Lookit your dog in the photo. Look at his eyes. He realizes the hokum trick photography you're using and the awful fabricated falsehood you're about to spring on poor unsuspecting Forumites. You oughtta be ashamed! And he has to live with you! Poor pup.

Yup you look at that dogs eyes and you see the same look every lawyer that faced Perry Mason had on his face.

He can sense the deceit and outright fib telling. That bubble burst was a direct hit, just like it was struck with my goodest of all curved spine.

I should probably oughta get me one of them samshers just for comparison and scientific study. Could use it for manicures or something when the lab work is done. Save my goodest curve spine for the big stuff.

Hes actually just winking at yall like "send me that curved spine and well do some real science". Maybe yall should send both of them so we could do a fair test:D
You still got just one doll right doc?

Back