Becker Grails.

My grail Becker: Sabre roll stamped BK16 w/old coating (un-engraved without the signature). Missed out on one of these rare versions back in the day. I know they are out there...

Edit: tanglediver tanglediver posted about one in this thread!!

I believe that Tomars Kabars had them when the Tweeners were very first released but it was random if you would get one or not.

Last edited:
Two Becker’s I’d still like to get my hands on:

1. BK77 Extreme

and

2. BK11csm

At least the pictures the knives aren't kept prisoner under glass, where the Knife Liberation Front has to rescue!

I sold Tanker a BK77 a few months back. Actually, it's probably been a year or so now. I lose track of time.

EDIT: Found the sales thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fs-becker-bk77-sold.1823851/
Thanks Dubz. The Bk77 was definitely on my Grail list. Of course so was the Patrol machete. I had 4 at one time. I have 2 left. Ones my well user and the other is new. One went to The Warrior thru 91bravo 91bravo and one went to azwelke azwelke on a trade. Al your a fine craftsman Brotha. I have a Bk71 on its way. I can’t wait to post up some pics when it arrives.

Last edited:
Another Grail of mine. Gifted to me from 1066vik 1066vik

The Original Brute and Magnum Camp knife are my favorites. Patrol Machete is a close 3rd.
I'm thinning out my collection, I have a Camillus Brute BK1 listed now. I'll be posting a couple KaBar BK5s , Blackjack Magnum Camp BK5, BK21, and modified BK11csm in the next couple of days. Keep a eye on the exchange if interested...

Way back when I commented about wanting an original Cincinnati Machax. Well a kind soul reached out and sent me an original blade and sheath!!!!! I’m still in need of some restoration on the sheath but I just finished up the Machax with some natural canvas Micarta. Truly a magical experience!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

IMG_4869.jpeg

Way back when I commented about wanting an original Cincinnati Machax. Well a kind soul reached out and sent me an original blade and sheath!!!!! I’m still in need of some restoration on the sheath but I just finished up the Machax with some natural canvas Micarta. Truly a magical experience!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

View attachment 2528399
Love my BK4s and love the scales you did, nice!

Bring back the BK-15. I also like the BK-5, which apparently didn't sell so well despite my hoarding a few.

The Scandi Saber grind BK-16's are cool as well.

Last edited:
Bring back the BK-15. I also like the BK-5, which apparently didn't sell so well despite my hoarding a few.

The Scandi grind BK-16's are cool as well.
You mean saber.

Back