Important Info! BeckerWest Fall 2022 Gathering

OY6sasH.jpg

And it’s gonna be EPIC!!

Thanks for organizing this!!

I hope to make it, but will see.
If I can, probably Fri night, and I'll probably have to head back end of day on Saturday.

I will also add, if you continue south on Elm St, or the 16 rd, all the way up, but turn in at the little Trapper Meadow CG, then hike south about 30 minutes up to Little Three Creek Lake, it is one of the most stunning views around, looking across the crystal clear lake to Tam McArthur Rim, and the flow face from Broken Top. One of my favorite locations in Oregon.
And oddly enough I rarely ever see anyone there (visit 4-5 time as year for work) considering the madhouse the main Three Crk Lake is...

(there I go again, giving my secrets away...)

Brome

The kids love going to that lake all three of these pictures were taken the same day. The snow was on so side of the lake.7A6EAD42-CCE2-4B63-8FE8-B9D1C977624D.jpegBAD3AE1A-8965-4478-A107-8911D682451E.jpeg17CE2928-86B7-4389-9DD3-E8F5481C8FFA.jpeg

Last edited:
So looking forward to this!!!!! Can hardly wait to see everyone!!!!! I’m just concerned there may not be enough sharpened steel present. Can everyone please bring a knife or two just in case we need to cut something? :D

I wish I were closer. This year I could make it if it weren't a two day drive to get there.

I look forward to pictures and tales of great feats and wonderous skills exhibited during!

I wish I were closer. This year I could make it if it weren't a two day drive to get there.

I look forward to pictures and tales of great feasts and wonderous skills exhibited during!
Fixed that.
I’m sure there will be a few feats, but more feasts if I had to guess! We eat good at BeckerWest. Maybe even better this year after hearing rumblings from a few attendees. :D
Thanks to Bill Siegle Bill Siegle we now have Bex-Caliber, the only Beckerhead approved spit, so no meat is off the menu. The bigger the better!

Last edited:
Back