Important Info! BeckerWest Fall 2022 Gathering

Looks like it is going to be COLD over there

Last edited:
Someone say, Bex-Caliber?!

I forgot that I snapped a couple pics from the last Gathering.

vwarHVs.jpg

3ESZVVq.jpg
I need to make me one of these.

Hey, can someone post up the map coordinates for the campsite?
I'm having a bit of difficulty finding the exact location on my phone.

Thanks!

My 16 year old grandson is coming along with me. Got to do some shopping for him tomorrow for warm stuff.

Last edited:
Does this look about right? 13 miles away from where you turn off in Sisters and following the listed directions.

Coordinates: 44.19840649834272, -121.65839393519731

Snapshot:

IvbZNTe.png

(EDIT)
I am being told that I might have overshot with that first set and that this is closer to where it will be. Either way, it should get folks to where they need to be.

Coords: 44.19099384675979 -121.66246150288946

Snapshot:

eMrciC8.png

Last edited:
The second one is another good spot But the one Bill has been talking about the is the first one. Jon and I should be there by noon in the silver Dodge Dakota

The second one is another good spot But the one Bill has been talking about the is the first one. Jon and I should be there by noon in the silver Dodge Dakota

Thanks for the clarification, Greg. I'm hoping to leave mid to late morning myself so I shouldn't be too far behind.

Seeing the temperatures, I snagged a nice pair of Duluth insulated pants today! I’ll go out in the cold but I don’t wanna be cold! :)

Just got back from the grocery store. Picked up junk, carbs and proteins. Everything a Beckerhead needs! 😂

By the way; what's up with the two step verification process just to log in? Pain in the buttocks.

Back