Benchmade 808 Loco Axis Lock

benchmade-2015-808-black-large.jpg

Anyone else see this? Looks like some kind of collaboration with Microtech! lol The handle resembles a Microtech Whaleshark somewhat.

Maybe we weren't supposed to see it. It looks like BladeHQ took the picture down!

Maybe we weren't supposed to see it. It looks like BladeHQ took the picture down!

They probably took it down because the knife doesn't actually look like that. A BM employee on their forum yesterday wrote "The pic that's up on HQ is actually a pic of the proto... Not right, but gives a general idea". So the actual production knife may be different.

Looks interesting actually, hope they don't dumb it down to much from the prototype.

We actually have updated pictures. The others were early prototypes. Here is a new image:

benchmade-808-pair.jpg

Aww S30V.

Looks good but with a name like Loco you'd think they'd go crazy on it like S110v

Ew, the prototype looked way better.

Yeaaaa.... I'm hoping when the official pictures come out (of all angles), it will resemble the prototype closer. If this is actually a decent size, like a full size Griptilian, I'll be all over it.

Those serrations are throwing me off!

I like it but those oval opening holes doesn't seem to work very well.

I actually really like the look of it. First Benchmade in a while that's gotten me interested. I'll have to hold it first as the countered grip may be hit or miss. I bought a Rift without seeing it in person and it was the most uncomfortable knife I've ever held.

The teeth are throwing off the clean look. I hate when knives smile.

Pivot screw was much better in the proto pic.

Also, why not make it a flipper?

Back