benchmade mini ritter & large m-390

Seems ironic for someone to say with a S30V logo as your avatar. Put either way, love the new steel

LOL! Guess I'll be having to update my Avatars soon as I have some decent photography to do it with. When we first premiered the RSK Mk1, S30V was "the" steel and we led with a value priced knife with premium steel. Now we have moved forward a couple generations of PM steels and I think M390 is in a similar position and we are again offering a super deal with a super steel.

Nice, just needs some G10 scales like the REI exclusives and it would be a home run.

This is unreal. What a fantastic combo. To think, I just purchased my first ritter yesterday. Had I known.........

Even so, I guess I am going to have to sell something else to pick this up. I think especially in light of new pricing, the Ritter grip is easily the best value in the benchmade lineup. I also don't feel as bad actually using my griptillian for some reason.

Really excited about this, especially as a new standard configuration.

What a visionary move... all credit to you sir! The Ritter Grip is pretty much the perfect pocket knife IMO but now its even better. My order was placed today and I KNOW this is going to be a winner. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

LOL! Guess I'll be having to update my Avatars soon as I have some decent photography to do it with. When we first premiered the RSK Mk1, S30V was "the" steel and we led with a value priced knife with premium steel. Now we have moved forward a couple generations of PM steels and I think M390 is in a similar position and we are again offering a super deal with a super steel.

Been a good year. I've got 2 M390 Contego's, an M390 710, and now I'll have to add this.

This is very cool. I've been close to pulling the trigger on a Ritter Mini for quite some time, just because of the blade design, and the fact that some proceeds go to a great cause. I already have 4 other MDP's in various steels including S30V though, and just couldn't justify it because I already have a Custom in S30V.

I know a lot of people want other scale material options, and I too like CF and some G10's, but IMHO the scales that come on the knife, make it a Griptilian.
They fit my hand like a glove, give great purchase when wet, but yet they don't tear up pockets when clipped in, and are almost indestructible.

I guess there was a reason I've waited :D

Awesome news but really bad timing as I just picked up one of the older models as part of their back to school special.

I've been also eying the RSK MK3 fixed blade but one in M390 would be even better.

Back