benchmade mini ritter & large m-390

This is outstanding!!!!!! To say I am excited is an understatement, a true production grail for me.

Large and Mini ordered and some more Ti!

Last edited:
Awesome news but really bad timing as I just picked up one of the older models as part of their back to school special.

I've been also eying the RSK MK3 fixed blade but one in M390 would be even better.

At this point, there are no plans to use M390 for the RSK Mk3.

Thank you Doug and the fine people at Benchmade for making this happen!

Doug - I have a mini in S30V and one of the things that I really like about it is the very thin blade grind with a nice thin edge bevel, it cuts so much better with a thin edge bevel. Are the M390 blades ground the same way? If so, one of these is going on my list.

Doug - I have a mini in S30V and one of the things that I really like about it is the very thin blade grind with a nice thin edge bevel, it cuts so much better with a thin edge bevel. Are the M390 blades ground the same way? If so, one of these is going on my list.

They are exactly the same. The only change is the steel and heat treating.

Ordered mine online Sat. at 10 am. and no shipping confirmation yet. My luck they will run out before they get to me.

I ordered mine Friday and received an email today saying it shipped.

Shipped today

Did you order black or orange? I ordered large and small orange. Probably the orange mini is what was still in transit, based on the fact that KW's website doesn't have a pic of the orange mini yet. Obviously at least the black larges are shipping. ;)

Last edited:
Did you order black or orange? I ordered large and small orange. Probably the orange mini is what was still in transit, based on the fact that KW's website doesn't have a pic of the orange mini yet. Obviously at least the black larges are shipping. ;)

I ordered the large black very early on Sunday...no shipping confirmation yet.
I have the mini in s30v and really like it but had it not been for the m390, I would not have purchased the large.

Back