BF W&S knife Ironwolf list

Or I can just move this thread over there? Let me know which. I'm going to unstick it meantime.

~B.

I think we'll start a new one. Titled Ironwolf BS survival knife "backlog".... or something.

Get a list as to whom is still owed a knife/money.

My knife was fine. Great sheath, decent fit and finish, and I loved the grip. Just needed a good polished edge, and some 1000 grit to finish off the blade.

I'll give him a day or two.

I sent an email asking for my money back along with other e-mails and never heard a thing.

Just checking was anyone successful in finding out about their knives?

I'm still having zero success in getting Ken to respond to me.

I sent an email asking for my money back along with other e-mails and never heard a thing.

Still no knives or word from Ken.

Alright guys do you want to start a thread in the GB&U and see where we get? Emails don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Have any of you (if you still can) started a complaint in paypal or with your CC if you used one?

GB&U is OK with me. I have not given up hope as I really want the knives, but it is getting frustrating without communication. I understand that he works away from home for long periods so I am trying to be patient.

GB&U is OK with me. I have not given up hope as I really want the knives, but it is getting frustrating without communication. I understand that he works away from home for long periods so I am trying to be patient.

I believe you have been patient enough.

Hopefully Ironwolf can make good on these as I still think he's a promising maker.

Hi Y'all,

Just wanted to post this update.

I called Ken Nelson today at 715-323-0538 @ 1:45PST and finally reached him.

He said he has been busy and has been traveling to which I informed him that I spend quite a bit of time traveling internationally (~1/2) but still manage to meet my obligations, especially contractual ones in which money has been solicited and received...

He said that he has been working on my returned blade (for 4 months?) and that he has been emailing me the progress -which I informed him clearly that I have never received any updates or replies to my emails from him after his email acknowledging receipt of my returned blade on 11/19/2007.

I asked Ken if he had any further welding jobs lined-up and he said that he only had a 2-day job coming up next Monday.

Anyways, Ken Nelson said that he will try to finish my knife by this week, and if he couldn't do this, he will refund my money + shipping back into my PayPal account. At this time, I asked him to give me his personal "Word" that he will keep this promise, Ken did.

We'll see what happens. I told him that I was going to post this in Blade Forums, and I'll keep everyone updated as to what happens next.

CWL

Ken refunded my money today so I consider my issue with him closed.

Back