BF W&S knife Ironwolf list

Thanks for doing what you can tarmix- I appreciate it. Just want to know why I have nothing sharp in my mailbox over a month after talking to Ken.

Guys I need to apologize, I was calling (and leaving messages) to the wrong ph#. I got Ken's # off his web site today and left him a message about two minutes ago.

I also sent Ken another email. I'll report back with any info I recieve.

I just want everyone to know that I have made a PayPal claim against Ken Nelson/Cristal Nelson. At least I can get half my money back before the 45-day dispute period expires.

Anyone who sent their knives back and haven't heard a word might want to consider the ticking clock...

I'm going to give him some time. I just sent mine in last week of Nov., but your point about the time limit is something to think about.

Hey I still haven't even gotten my knife yet and haven't heard from Ken on my emails. Does anyone know where he is at?

Nope- that is what I am trying to find out- I am starting to get a bit impatient as I am supposed to get 4 knives (2 of each and 2 blanks) and if Delbert Ealy can get my wedding rings here in 5 days...........

Nope- that is what I am trying to find out- I am starting to get a bit impatient as I am supposed to get 4 knives (2 of each and 2 blanks) and if Delbert Ealy can get my wedding rings here in 5 days...........

He left me a VM lastnight, I called right back and left a VM. I'm going to call himright now. I'll let you know what I find out.

Any new news???

I'm sorry but no. Left VM awhile ago, and sent another email yesterday.

Can I get everyone that is waiting on their PAID
orders to post here please.

Just post your user name. I want to see how many undelivered orders there are. If you sent blades back to be reground, please post here as well.

back, not to be reground because that is impossible but for 2 replacements true scandi with a shorter bevel.

Last email I received Nov 30:

Greetings,

Hey, I understand the hunting season taking the lead. I will see what I can do about two new blades with shorter bevels

Ken

So it's not been a month for me so I'm not worried about not hearing from him yet.:thumbup:

No reworked blade for me yet. My FedEx receipt confirmed delivery to him 11/19/2007.

I am still waiting for any sort of response from Ken Nelson. Aside from an original email blaming busy schedule and computer problems, no word back despite multiple attempts to contact him.

I'll have to get Juli to see if she can find my credit card recipts to see if money was taken out but I spoke with Ken personally on the phone to give him my credit card info and have not heard from him since.

I'll have to get Juli to see if she can find my credit card recipts to see if money was taken out but I spoke with Ken personally on the phone to give him my credit card info and have not heard from him since.

Ken may be behind..... but I seriously doubt he is a thief. Unless there are some unauthorized charges on your card, that was uncalled for IMO. Accusations like that can be mis communicated all over the damn place.

If someone is truly ripped off, then by all means let us know but until then, I wouldn't go accusing or even implying that I was ripped off.

No- You are interpreting me wrong!!! You asked for those who have paid and I am not sure that he processed my payment yet. I never intended for it to sound like he took my money, I just did not want to say that I have paid when the funds may not have been taken out- No accusations or implications!! I have not said anything negative about Ken, I just asked if anybody had heard from him as he has not returned my e-mail to him.

I apologize if it sounded like I meant anything else, I was just answering your question. Please do not get too sensitive- I appreciate all that you have done for us in this matter and understand that others have been upset, but if you read my past posts on this subject you will see that I have tried to maintain calm and patient throughout.

Kris

No- You are interpreting me wrong!!! You asked for those who have paid and I am not sure that he processed my payment yet. I never intended for it to sound like he took my money, I just did not want to say that I have paid when the funds may not have been taken out- No accusations or implications!! I have not said anything negative about Ken, I just asked if anybody had heard from him as he has not returned my e-mail to him.

I apologize if it sounded like I meant anything else, I was just answering your question. Please do not get too sensitive- I appreciate all that you have done for us in this matter and understand that others have been upset, but if you read my past posts on this subject you will see that I have tried to maintain calm and patient throughout.

Kris

I understand. I apologize for jumping all over you. I misunderstood your post and should have asked you for clarification before I knee-jerked.

My apologies.:eek:

Alright Guys I talked to Ken tonight. He has been out of town on a job for about a month now. I believe he is welder by trade. His laptop took a dump, and he was kicked out of the Library trying to access Blade Forums.

Sheeple Cyber Nanny classifies BF as a "offensive weapons" site. :rolleyes::jerkit:

At any rate Ken said that he takes full responsibility for his lack of communication. From now on he is going to call me, and I'll post updates as to shipped knives, ect.....

he expects to back by Monday, and will get organized, and let me know what he has to go out.

There was one package that came back damaged (box not knives) and his wife could not read the address. He is going to get me the info on the knife details and I'll post them here. He thought they were Cuts like a Kris's knives.

More to come. Feel free to PM or email me with specific $$$ and I'll do my best to get answerers.

Thanks- I am glad to hear that things are being dealt with. Hmmm- if Bladeforums is an offensive weapons site does that mean that she called us offensive as we do business here? I take offense to that! Are most libraries down your neck of the woods like that- run by a dictatorial librarian? I have never had a problem accessing this site be it in a hospital, library, or school.

Hope those are my knives as then I know where they are!

L8r

Thanks- I am glad to hear that things are being dealt with. Hmmm- if Bladeforums is an offensive weapons site does that mean that she called us offensive as we do business here? I take offense to that! Are most libraries down your neck of the woods like that- run by a dictatorial librarian? I have never had a problem accessing this site be it in a hospital, library, or school.

Hope those are my knives as then I know where they are!

L8r

We think they are. Ken's wife is going get me the description of what the knives look like. I'll post it here, and we can get it figured out.

Ken will be working hard to get the regrinds done, and the rest of the knives out that are paid.

Yeah I haven't surfed at the library for a while. Amazing a knife collecting site would be offensive weapons.:jerkit:

Back