BFK - Cruwear Thread

Damn I love it !!!

View attachment 2244332
View attachment 2244334

And Jo saved the day with the late blue screw addition ..... have I ever told you that you are awesome!!!!!

And that @CPK Mark hollow grind makes you wanna slap yo momma!!!!!

Hey Yoko...

Please post up a photo showing the balance point on that nice looking hollow grind sample while resting on your finger. ;)

Also, I can confirm 100% that Momma Jo with her impressive ability to manage so many of our various customer service requests...

Truly qualifies as being awesome! 😀

Last edited:
Hey Yoko...

Please post up a photo showing the balance point on that nice looking hollow grind sample while resting on your finger. ;)

Also... I can confirm 100% that Momma Jo with her impressive ability to mange so many of our various customer service requests...

Agree on Momma Jo :)

yoko yoko , if the balance point is hard to find, you could instead just measure the weight of the knife, if you have a scale.

Thanks in advance !

Agree on Momma Jo :)

yoko yoko , if the balance point is hard to find, you could instead just measure the weight of the knife, if you have a scale.

Thanks in advance !
Sorry I don't have a scale or calipers .... but I'm very suprised the balance point works prefect if you drop back on the grip (pinky locked in on the rear part of the grip)

Screenshot_20230707_185329_Gallery.jpg

Hey Yoko...

Also, I can confirm 100% that Momma Jo with her impressive ability to manage so many of our various customer service requests...

Not 100% apples to apples but this lazy guy ain't getting out the bit drivers right now.
20230708-164614.jpg
20230708-165131.jpg

Back