Bicycles!

553149C2-68D0-4FFA-BCC5-A3D23DFEAB6B.jpeg
I have a Jones bike. Jeff Jones and Nathan seem to have some things in common. They both buck some of the commonly accepted ideals in their industries. They both started their own businesses based on their unique ideas. They both have a global cult following based on their amazing functional and high quality products.

View attachment 2121639
I have a Jones bike. Jeff Jones and Nathan seem to have some things in common. They both buck some of the commonly accepted ideals in their industries. They both started their own businesses based on their unique ideas. They both have a global cult following based on their amazing functional and high quality products.
SICK!

Fun day playin' in the mountains.

1OqOd1.jpg

Love that Spot for XC trails. It makes them fun again in a way that my full-sus bike often feels like overkill. And it climbs like a dream. Do you have a Spot as well?
Best bud had a full rigid steely Spot back in the early 90s. He was a billy goat on that thing. Such great ergos (for the time)! I was wearing a Spot t-shirt with a little, puffy lamb on it for years until it... went away... still not sure what happened to it, lol (prob a girlfriend, therefore likely burned). Then my pal got a Santa Cruz Superlight, and all of our minds were effing blown. The Spot frame was sold quickly after.

world's most expensive stool;

well, it's working out pretty well! Next step is to secure this thing to a base. I think I'll mount a crank and pedals, and set it up so that when I need to put my feet up the crank rotates into position and when not in use the pedals flip back out of the way
EK8lByf.jpg

x3Vf4XE.jpg

Back