Bitten by a BK9

My BK-9 just came in today. My youngster wanted to hold it and check it out. First words from my mouth were "Remember that picture I showed you where the man cut his hand so badly!" So there was very close supervision.

Most of my painful lessons I have had to learn myself (more than once the teacher was my knife). Nice when we can learn from the experience of others as well. A little bit of good taken from the bad.

WOW! I just lacerated my hand last week, and it looks strangely similar to that. So much so, in fact, that I had to double check that I didn't post it. I did it on a piece of tin. Nice picture

Hey Tom....
Sorry to hear and see ....BAD cut placement for an active guy....Hope it was your weak hand at least.....I hope for a speedy recovery....
All Best...
ethan

that's his "married hand" so no worries...

i'd like to see an update from Tom on this one... hope it healed well...

and holy thread necrophilia :) this was an old one!

that's his "married hand" so no worries...

i'd like to see an update from Tom on this one... hope it healed well...

and holy thread necrophilia :) this was an old one!

If its now healed by now he might want to go to the E.R.

Never ever ever reach for a falling knife. Unless your child or dog is long the floor just let it fall. Its hard to watch something fall and not intervene, I work with ladders and the first thing they teach us is if the wind takes it or you lose your grip let it fall. Even onto a car or house lol which if course it has, your lucky to have that finger, it didn't hurt because it so sharp that you severed the nerves faster than they can send a pain signal to the brain.

Back