C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

C6.jpg

C7.jpg

C8.jpg

C9.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. I just soiled myself.....twice!!:D Those blades are SWEEEEEET !!! Can't wait to get my hands on the "BOXL" and "Pocket Kilo".

Oooh. I like those color schemes! Especially that blue on black.
Also, can I trouble you for your booth # so I can swing by and oggle these knives in person?

Last edited:
Is that just Jade G10 on that Bush Op..or is it glowing? Whatever it is, I'm in love. And the XL with the swedge and filework...stop the show.

Holy crap! Trying to take up a few notches? Sweet looking handles and blades, very nice work.

Oooh. I like those color schemes! Especially that blue on black.
Also, can I trouble you for your booth # so I can swing by and oggle these knives in person?

8-CC

Dude so much to soak in. You are an artist.

Thanks broski.

Is that just Jade G10 on that Bush Op..or is it glowing? Whatever it is, I'm in love. And the XL with the swedge and filework...stop the show.

Just jade G10 with some nuclear green liners. Looks pretty dope though doesn't it.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I don't mind being a day behind if I'm a step ahead- Thanks Bro

FABULOUS Dylan.
Love the Orange/Yellow Delta Foxtrot

Great work Bro, nicely done, :thumbup: :thumbup:
Good Luck at Blade ;)

Man O Man... Your blades are just stunning to look. I feel like a kid in a candy store when it’s picture day. All I can say is, I wish I could be at that bade show.

Every time I see a new handle design, I keep changing what I put into my Dibs email. :0)

The last two blades, are those the High Plains Drifter and Jr.?

Last edited:
Man O Man... Your blades are just stunning to look. I feel like a kid in a candy store when it’s picture day. All I can say is, I wish I could be at that bade show.

Every time I see a new handle design, I keep changing what I put into my Dibs email. :0)

The last two blades, are those the High Plains Drifter and Jr.?

Yep That's them.

Sorry if I would have read your My Blade Show Batch is ridiculous... post first, I wouldn't have had to ask that question.
Thanks for the response though. Little Jr. is a sweet looking blade.

Back