Blade Show Knives... Prepare yourself.

Love the new blue! (I'm a fan of blue)

btw, love the slogan too!

Dylan , That is a sweet show batch and your booth set up will raise the bar at Blade . Maybe you should teach some promotion classes . You are great at it.

Dylan I got one of your bush operators yesterday at blade yet forgot to ask what type steel you made the blade with

Dylan sold me a XL Bush Operator with jade G-10 with jade pins at Blade Show and everyone wanted to see the pins let light though with a flashlight.Thanks Dylan

Dylan sold me a XL Bush Operator with jade G-10 with jade pins at Blade Show and everyone wanted to see the pins let light though with a flashlight.Thanks Dylan
Did Dylan sell it to you or did the missus? Everytime Dylan stepped behind the booth everyone would leave and when he would come back there would be a table full and he would step behind it and they would all leave. It was hilarious. But the jinx did quit late Sat.
On a serious note. Dylan I had a good time hanging with you and the Missus at the show, and the pit. BTW you probably have the absolute coolest parents a guy could hope for, they are awesome. Apoligies for not saying good bye but I had to get on the road.
Guys you really need to make it to Blade and experience the show, it is amazing. Plus you get to meet some really cool people.

loving the burlap Dylan -- nice haul you took with, hope the show treated you well.

Sounds like a great show and a good time, I hope to make it next time around.

Hey Dylan, i hope You and Andy did well at Blade. :thumbup: ;)

WOW...:eek: what a batch... nice job Dylan...:thumbup: i am looking forward to checking out my Bush Op..

Thanks Guys. I had a great time at the show. I wait all year for it to get here, party like a madman as long as I can stand up, and by Sunday morning I'm just praying for it all to be over. Now I'm right back to waiting again. lol. The show treated me great. I met a lot of great people this year. Picked up a couple of cool toys, my favorite of which being my new bowie from Bill Snow. I'll get the few pictures I took up soon. I'm sure you guys will also see some pretty crazy pictures of my wild ass from other people too. To all the cool people I met and hung out with, and my friends I had already, nothing but good times. Can't wait for next year! I've got plenty of knives left over. I'll get the info out on those soon too. Right now I'm taking a break. PEACE OUT!

I got a pic of the top of Dylan's head :D

Who hasn't seen that, though, right?:D

100_2347.jpg

Moose

I got a pic of the top of Dylan's head :D
Who hasn't seen that, though, right?:D

100_2347.jpg

Moose, this was just so wrong, bro, just so wrong . . . . but good . . . :)
Gotta be careful what I say, Dylan man is heading to Ohio sometime soon with some goodies . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

Here's what's funnier about that picture. Look at the big alcohol abuse stain on my mom's jeans next to me. LOL!

Did that Pitdog one ever get finished ?

Nope. I didn't have enough time to get it done for Blade. It's on the to-do list this coming week before I go on vacation. Itchin' to see it huh? :D

Nope. I didn't have enough time to get it done for Blade. It's on the to-do list this coming week before I go on vacation. Itchin' to see it huh? :D

Yeah I gotta admit I'm pretty keen to see how it looks all finished !:D:thumbup:

Back