Bladeforums - Best Bowie 2007

I didn't loose my nerve but was simply respecting the rules of the forum. My post could have been viewed as hostile. My post could have been interpreted as "name calling." I appreciate you posting it for me. Thank you.

I can see your point. Quoting from the Bible is hostile name calling. Quoting from the Bible, deleting it, and stating you had the wrong thread is somewhere in the Ten Commandments.:cool: Am I the only one that discovered that some of us were/are throwing rocks in a glass house, myself included, or is it just me? It's just me. Nice mini Bowie knives. See, I learned something new today. There is such a thing as a mini Bowie.:)

Hahahahahahahaha

You just don't know when to stop, eh.... :jerkit:

-Michael

Where do these people come from?

Bb, they come from right here in the Semen Galaxy.

It's about 200 million light years from Earth. Unfortunately, with proper lubrication and if the correct settings are made on an inter-galactic transportation pod, they can make it here in a little under four minutes.

150323main_pia03543-200.jpg

Stop? What you posted is a start. Keep it up. Get the thread closed. When to stop? Uh huh...

Is this your real name, Joe Bellicini? How do you get Culpeper out of that one?

See, I have studied JSA-Iaijutsu, for be, 9 years in March....a kohai is a junior student, reminds one to keep beginner spirit-999 is the year I started-1999.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

That be me because there is only one. Culpeper? Culpeper Minute Men. My mother is a member of the D.A.R. Her descendants are from Virginia. Also, Culpeper Courthouse. Historic place in Virginia during the Civil War. She is also a member of the United Daughters of the Confederacy or U.D.C. Why do you ask?

I thought about using "Longstreet" but I'm not worthy.

Why do you ask?

Because I like to know who I am trading barbs with.

I are the only STeven Garsson on the planet, AFAIK...it is a family name, with a long and checkered history. Murray and Henry Garsson...look them up...they were crooks.

Show some familial pride, sign your posts with your real name. I just tried calling you, BTW, but got the machine.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Because I like to know who I am trading barbs with.

I are the only STeven Garsson on the planet, AFAIK...it is a family name, with a long and checkered history. Murray and Henry Garsson...look them up...they were crooks.

Show some familial pride, sign your posts with your real name.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Why not. My middle name is my mother's maiden name. Ah, I see you been looking at my brothers from a different mother. That's all I can state about that topic.

That be me because there is only one. Culpeper? Culpeper Minute Men. My mother is a member of the D.A.R. Her descendants are from Virginia. Also, Culpeper Courthouse. Historic place in Virginia during the Civil War. She is also a member of the United Daughters of the Confederacy or U.D.C. Why do you ask?

WOW :eek: Something we agree on. :thumbup:

I imagine it's easier to have BOLD opinions and promote controversy when not backed up by your own good name.

Why not. My middle name is my mother's maiden name.

Very cool, Joseph...now we have a name, you can call me by my given name, I'll do the same for you.

Don't generally use middle names, but that is a matter of personal preference, neh?

Anyway...you seem fairly combative by nature...which is a BIG + to me, because many of my comrades prefer peace....not me....combat is king, it surrounds us, IS everyday life.

They key, in my limited 40+ years experience is to have a fight that is worthwhile, and is easy to keep track of who the good guys are, and who are the bad guys. There are no bad guys in this thread....BUT...you riled up many Forumites who prefer peace, or at least combat with known participants.

Stick around...let people get to know you....you'll have all the battle you can stomach, and it will be spirited battle, filled with comaradrie(not to be confused with circle jerkification), rather than venom filled diatribes.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

WOW :eek: Something we agree on. :thumbup:

I imagine it's easier to have BOLD opinions and promote controversy when not backed up by your own good name.

Actually, and unfortunately, due to my career field it really isn't in my best interest to go public. But my passion for the blade goes beyond that and as such I've agreed to break my anonymity for this site. I did leave enough clues in my profile for any respectable pirate to track me down though. Salty Dog was just that pirate. :D

Salty Dog was just that pirate. :D

No...I asked you if that was your name....others did the digging...I be too lazy...but got the chops to step there.

We are all passionate about knives here....knife people that is....they are my best friends, my brothers...never turn their back on you...trust them with your life....we just ALL DON'T get along from time to time...and that is A-OK too.:D

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Actually, and unfortunately, due to my career field it really isn't in my best interest to go public. But my passion for the blade goes beyond that and as such I've agreed to break my anonymity for this site. I did leave enough clues in my profile for any respectable pirate to track me down though. Salty Dog was just that pirate. :D

Agreed to?
How do you figure?
Someone found out.

Back