BladeForums.com Survival Knife & Kit project

I am very interested in OD sheath and special BF RAT knife . Would like to know price estimate before I give a for sure though.

I'm looking forward to seeing the final product :)
If I can add something ... I've got heavy dacron in all my kits that can be shreaded to smaller sizes ... even down to sewing thread.
Would be nice to have one of these kits available here in Australia?

Scott Gossman donated two of his PSK knives with cord wrap and kydex sheaths for the giveaway. I saw them put together first hand and the winner will be really pleased!

I'd be interested in a sheath with goodies, have enough knives:D

OD or Tan in color. Need to know price before confirming.

Sverre

Could you please post up some type of recap?? I been trying to keep up but may have missed something and there's many pages now.
Whats available and what are the costs? Nate

Sorry for the delay in this. As previously posted, I have the Survival Sheaths & TOPS Firesteel & Rescue Saws in stock at this time. For those who want a kit that's ultra-minimal like this, I can put something up in the next day or two.

For those who want something a bit more complex, I was considering a Maxpedition bottle holder, Nalgene or Camelbak bottle, Adventure Medical Ritter PSP, Space blanket or personal emergency bivvy, and a filter of some sort. Naturally, that kit would be more expensive.

Spark,

Can you give us prices for the ultra-minimal kit, the more complete kit, and the kits with the BF edition RC-6?

Last edited:
Back