Boker Kressler Subhilt 02BO190

Thanks, Terry. Not that there's anything wrong with A.G. Russell, mind you. It's just that he doesn't always have the sharpest pricing.

Hopefully they'll start showing up on other dealers' shelves soon.

AG may not be the cheapest, but they have the best reputation of anyone. I've done business with them, I've talked to them on the phone, and I've never heard anything bad about them at all, in fact quite the opposite.

I've also done business with A.G. Russell. He's a stand-up guy and he runs a quality operation. I wouldn't have any reservations at all doing business with him again. But when it comes to production knives, his prices can often be beaten by other retailers with excellent reputations.

I think I'll let this play out a little and see where competition takes the pricing before I jump on it.

We're making progress. A US reseller has some Kressler Subhilts on that auction site. Unfortunately, his asking price is completely absurd.

The wait continues . . .

I found them available for pre-order for only five bucks less than AG has them in stock.

Thanks, joe-bob. They've been on pre-order at a few sites for a quite a while. But for the five dollar difference you found, I'd rather give my business to A.G.

The price on the first Kressler Subhilts that hit eBay is more like what I'm looking to pay. The reason I didn't buy one of those was because the knives were located in Canada and the shipping costs were unacceptable.

I'll wait awhile longer.

GOT IT! I just bought the knife from a U.S. dealer with an excellent reputation who has it in stock and is selling it at the price I was looking to pay for it. Now I've just got to wait for it to get here! :)

Update: Must be my lucky day. I just checked the website again and it looks like I got the last one they had in stock. :D

Last edited:
My Kressler Subhilt just arrived. It's a BEAST of knife and worth every penny of what I paid for it. For anyone hankering after a Big Bear, the Boker Kressler collaboration would be hard to beat for the price.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

Back