Bose Knives

I'm just happy to finally have a "ballsac" or "pawn" escutcheon on a Bose knife (or any knife to be honest)

View attachment 2194528View attachment 2194529View attachment 2194530

I have a fine one here today for you fellas. As you know, Tony would occasionally reblade an old Remington. He and I discussed doing one, but we ran out of time. Reese agreed to do one for me, and Charlie Campagna was kind enough to sell me a 1306 with great stag but a worn out blade. Reese did an amazing job on this one. Smooth action, tight lock up, and centered blade. Reese won’t take credit for the centering. He said nothing was straight, plum, or level in this old knife, and he was shocked that it came out centered. Well, I don’t believe that it was an accident. Reese has his father’s talent, and as Tony would say, “if it was easy, girls would be doing it!”

Reese is also kindhearted like Tony, as is Charlie waynorth waynorth . This knife will always make me think of the three of them.

Last edited:

I have a fine one here today for you fellas. As you know, Tony would occasionally reblade an old Remington. He and I discussed doing one, but we ran out of time. Reese agreed to do one for me, and Charlie Campagna was kind enough to sell me a 1306 with great stag but a worn out blade. Reese did an amazing job on this one. Smooth action, tight lock up, and centered blade. Reese won’t take credit for the centering. He said nothing was straight, plum, or level in this old knife, and he was shocked that it came out centered. Well, I don’t believe that it was an accident. Reese has his father’s talent, and as Tony would say, “if it was easy, girls would be doing it!”

I love hearing stories about a good knife restored. More importantly, I love hearing stories about good men. 💪🏻

Reese is also kindhearted like Tony, as is Charlie waynorth waynorth . This knife will always make me think of the three of them.
An old Remington made better than new!! You have a beauty, with a tale to tell!! Nice outcome, Greg!!!

Uaqyk6W.jpg

Back