Bottle openers obsolete?

[QUOTE = "mnblade, post: 17265430, membre: 109557"] Ici, en Europe, toutes les bières en bouteille nécessitent un caplifter. Aucune torsion. [/ QUOTE]
Oui en France c'est pareil! Un ouvre-bouteille est nécessaire pour ouvrir les bières ou tire-bouchon pour la grande bouteille. The bottle-opener of my SAK serves me daily to open my beers

Most of the craft beers I drink are still in bottles that need an opener , beer in cans......there is an idea who time NEVER should have come.....but sadly it seems more & more companies are going to cans. Truth be told I cant taste the difference.

Most of the craft beers I drink are still in bottles that need an opener , beer in cans......there is an idea who time NEVER should have come.....but sadly it seems more & more companies are going to cans. Truth be told I cant taste the difference.

Brace yourself. So far, between beers in bottles or cans, nobody can taste the difference :eek: . That can mean only one thing; your bottle opener will soon be obsolete, and if the cans come with pull tabs, as they surely will, also can openers. The future for Swiss Army knives is dubious :( . Of course, I have heard rumors that bottle and can openers can be used for purposes other than opening containers of beer, but I have no personal acquaintance with those odd notions ;) .

I can taste a difference between a bottle and can but only really when drinking directly from the bottle or can. Bottles still won't disappear a can has the stigma of cheap so if the beer is over a price point it seems unlikely that it will be canned instead of bottled.

D'ailleurs, c'est plus amusant de casser une bouteille dans la tête de quelqu'un qu'une boîte.
Merci Google Traduction.

I can taste a difference between a bottle and can but only really when drinking directly from the bottle or can.

Same here. From a can into a glass is what I think tastes best. Drinking from a can, I can smell a tinnyness that affects the flavor.

From the container, I prefer bottled craft beers without twist off caps but never really drink away from home so I don't use the bottle openers on my multi tools very much.

The tiny bottle opener was the first tool that I used after I bought my Vic Rambler. (The combo bottle opener / Phillips screwdriver was the reason I chose it over the Classic.)

I still use the bottle opener on my Vic pioneer, some of the best soda in my state ship wreck soda (out of Alpena) requires an opener

Back