Bret Dowell Knives

That modified Wharncliffe is NICE!

This is a Dogleg I picked up at Blade on Friday. I got to handle several of Bret's knives and I tell you it was a tough choice as to which one I would take home with me.
The comments throughout this thread about the quality of the F&F are right on the money.
The only thing that could have been better would have been if Bret himself could have been there.

4677730674_fb703b4cd8_b.jpg

4677730870_6b79c2a296_b.jpg

Bret's turning out some wonderful work. I wish he'd come to the show but either way it's a treat to own his work. You done good!!!

That dog leg and modified Wharncliff look awesome along with the peanut.

Just received this 3 5/8" ebony dogleg from Bret today and I love it! Everything about it is just great. Now I gotta stop buying knives and get me a new camera. Naaah, I'll just keep buying knives.:D

Attachments

• Dog1.jpg
    Dog1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Dog7.jpg
    Dog7.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Dog10.jpg
    Dog10.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Congrats! That's a keeper!

Great blade profile in a classic frame. Hard to beat that one. (Especially with Bret's clean workmanship!)

Last edited:
Excellent Dog Leg from Bret,Nick,Congrat's !
Bret is turning out some fantastic folders these days.Keep me on your list Bret
Thanks,
-Vince

Here's mine, Bret really came through for me on this one. I posted the "I'll take it" but someone had already beaten me to it through pm. Bret called to tell me that unfortunately I was too late...he paused and then asked me exactly what I would like and told me I would have it within a week. Because of that this one is a treasure for me it will never be sold or traded away....my son will get it when my hands are too old to open it. Thanks again Bret

4744103408_5eb120c683_m.jpg

Here's mine, Bret really came through for me on this one. I posted the "I'll take it" but someone had already beaten me to it through pm. Bret called to tell me that unfortunately I was too late...he paused and then asked me exactly what I would like and told me I would have it within a week. Because of that this one is a treasure for me it will never be sold or traded away....my son will get it when my hands are too old to open it. Thanks again Bret

I'd love to see a bigger picture of that one. Bret's knives are incredible.

Well,seeing that Bose BP thread & Enrique's drop pt BP,I guess I see clear now,what next to order

Back