Buck Collectors Club Inc.

I geuss it was just me. I was trying to just click the email address and the mails were going through. But today I just copied the address to my regular email so we will see if it goes through.

Hi everyone, just looking for some info. I've been into buck knives on and off since I was a youth. Recently, I've got back into collecting and was thinking about possibly joining the BCCI. What are some benefits of joining the club? Do you get discounts on buck knives if you decide to purchase it directly from buck or one of their many dealers ? Do you get dibs on the latest custom or limited editions, etc? Are there scheduled meetings where all the collectors get together and talk knives? What's the average age of a club member? Please enlighten me. Thank you. :thumbup:

I just sent my application in yesterday for a lifetime membership. I'm pretty excited to get access to the archives and look up so many things.

I just sent my application in yesterday for a lifetime membership. I'm pretty excited to get access to the archives and look up so many things.

Welcome to the family. Hope you find your membership as enjoyable and informative as I have.

Welcome to the family. Hope you find your membership as enjoyable and informative as I have.

Thankyou. I recently got my log on credentials. Boy is it a great site. I would encourage all interested in Buck to at least give it a try, or go all in like I did.

BCCI Lifetime member number # 2478.

New to the Blade. Gold member. Also join BCCI life member. If I post things here and there I blame it entirely to senility! Really though I find it difficult to surf and find the right stuff or posting pics. I am into mainly fixed blades but have a few folders. I only collect BUCK and known squat about them and less for other brands. Getting some pics together to post of my collection. Please be understand and throw out those suggestions whenever you feel the need. Thanks. Mike

I paid my Life membership and sent payment yesterday but used one of two purchases allowed for the buck Pro two weeks ago without being a member of BCCI.

Hi, I looked on line and located a place to become a member on-line. Don't ask which site as I already forgot and I can't find it in my history. It was a place in VA. I sent an email asking about joining on line. They sent back asking me to fill out a form they send. I filled it out along with my CC number. Today I received a note the application had been accepted but no member yet.
Kelp that helps. Google How to join BBCI by email".

Welcome ChicoMike and congratulations on becoming a BCCI lifetime member , if you paid for your gold membership here on the BF go to the settings and change your user profile it does not change automatically for you . I hope you enjoy your stay here .

sent in my check a few weeks ago...still haven't heard a thing and they haven't cashed my check .....disappointed

It's a small group of folks that run the club, and the father of one just passed away...give it a bit of time, they are good folks.

sent in my check a few weeks ago...still haven't heard a thing and they haven't cashed my check .....disappointed

As Russ stated John's father recently passed away so besides being out of town I'm sure he'd been preoccupied of late. You might try emailing and see if they even received your check.

My packet came in. woo hoo I am a member now . I think I will be a lifer by the end of the year.

I am thinking about joining and just going all in for a lifetime membership. Dont want this to sound like a dumb question, but, What benefits do you receive with a life membership that you dont get with an annual membership, or are there any? thanks for any help :)

I am thinking about joining and just going all in for a lifetime membership. Dont want this to sound like a dumb question, but, What benefits do you receive with a life membership that you dont get with an annual membership, or are there any? thanks for any help :)

Don't take this as gospel, but I don't think there is any difference other than life'rs never pay dues again...I'm going to change mine to life when I renew this year, should have from the beginning.
Best,
Russel

Back