Buck Collectors Club Inc.

If I could send it as a file email I would have it done now! Credit cards numbers ok?

anyone at Buck who would take this as an instant email form already completed?

if not I will print it out 2morrow!

I have been to other knives. Now I am coming home to Buck.

a223cat,

I can email you the application as an attachment if that will help you. Credit cards are okay. Let me know.

Hey Gypsy, Captain Caliber here. Well I did it and I have you to thank for it. I made the Jump to a Life Member of the prestigious Buck Collectors Club. Just filed out the form and the check and mailed it. No place on the form to put you as the one who recruited me but I'm sure when Joe, Jeff or C.J. read this post that they will give you the credit for my membership. As I said to you earlier this month, Ive been sittin on the fence with everything filled out and I just didn't know if I wanted to jump or not. After talkin to you and hearing all the great things that go on and all the new people you meet and all the new knives and ideas you see and hear about that you probably wouldn't if you wern't a member, I just had to jump. Thanx for the push. I'm sure I'll be very happy here. Because I just love the BLADE. Joe, Jeff, and C.J. make sure you give Gypsy credit for my recruit. He's on his way to win the 2003 New Member Recruit Givaway. Also good luck in your new home in Idaho.[8>) Bill

Hey BILL,

I'm sure you'll be happy with the goodies that go along with membership in the BCCI. I wasn't sure when I first joined - I really didn't talk to anyone or have anyone to guide my first baby steps.... But now, there isn't anything like it. Good People - Good Friendships - Great Info - and best of all, its a BUCK thing !!!

For the record, Joe is the Club Administrator, CJ is obviously the President of the Corp, and Jeff is the Quality man. John Foresman, aka Buckcustom, is the President of the BCCI.

Thanks for the good words - if you get stuck, need some guidance, or just want to chat, drop a line here or email me direct.

Ok! the check, (and application), is in the mail. Can't wait for the web site.

I believe the web site being referred to, at least by myself, is the Buck Collector's Club Web Site. It is just about ready to launch, waiting for all the "t's" to be crossed and the "i's" to be dotted. From what I have heard this should be THE place to find out about anything Buck. John Foresman (Buckcustom) would know more details, but I know it is close.....

Congratulations to the new members of the Buck Collectors Club. You are just in time for the 15 Anniversary Celebration. We have some special limited editions available to members only. These include a 976 Yellowhorse inlayed dagger, 119 Lucite, 470 annual knife and the special 532 comming up. You will receive further information in the next newsletter. The Blade Show in June will host a display and club meeting and followed by the 15 Anniversary Celebration at the Buck plant in July. Hope you can attend and participate.

Welcome.. all encouraged to join the club and share in the benefits.

Silver Bear Gene:)

An update on the BCCI website; The contract has finally been approved by our lawyer. It is signed and on it's way to the website developer. The estimated time to develope the site is 12 weeks. It will, however take us some time to populate it. Excitement is running high!

I used this form to join the Buck Collectors Club and mailed it about a month ago. I haven't heard anything yet. Would anybody know approximately how long it takes to receive your membership?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Peter

Peter,

I emailed this page to Joe Houser. He'll be able to help you out. You should be receiving your membership packet any time though.

I went home from work yesterday and the Buck Collectors Club materials were waiting in my mailbox. Thanks again.

Here's the development shedule for the BCCI website.

DEVELOPMENT SCHEDULE:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Project Kickoff:
2/10/2003

- Register URL, setup hosting and SSL certificate:
2/10 - 2/17

- System analysis & design:
2/10 - 2/17

- Web site design sample development:
2/10 - 2/24

- Organize web site content:
2/10 - 2/24

- Web site design sample review by BCCI:
2/24 - 3/3

- Review & sign off on system use cases by BCCI:
2/24 - 3/3

- Web site programming:
2/17 - 4/21

- Web site content review & selection:
3/3 - 3/17

- First Beta review of web site functionality (not complete site yet):
3/10 - 3/17

- Final Beta web site review (completed site):
3/31 - 4/7

- Beta web site modifications, final testing of program code:
4/7 - 4/14

- Begin uploading web site data and document content by BCCI:
4/14 - 4/28

- Web site search engine submission:
4/14 - 4/21

- Launch production version of web site, Provide Training/Documentation,
Project Completion & Signoff:
4/21 - 4/28

John,

Thanks for the update on the BCCI Web Site. This is something I have been waiting to see come to life..... I know I'm still fairly new, and "inexperienced" when it comes to the BCCI, but if there is anything I can do, plesae don't hesitate to ask.

Back