Buck Collectors Club Inc.

The logistics of establishing usernames and passwords is on of the things that we will be taught now that the website is nearing completion. I'll post here when everyone can log on.

The BCCI website is fully functional now, although not populated. Usernames and passwords for club members will be on an address label on the inside of the next newsletter which will be mailed in September. A volunteer club member and his wife just finished compiling the list of usernames and passwords. They will be uploaded and ready to go by the first of September. Getting the website to the functional stage seems to have been the easy part. Now the fun is beginning.

Whoops, never mind my previous question about my application! I got a package in the mail today! New member #1314 here :)

~Z~

Originally posted by Zrexxer
Whoops, never mind my previous question about my application! I got a package in the mail today! New member #1314 here :)

~Z~

Welcome to the club.... :)

Can I order a membership online through the Buck Knives secure website?

K,

I'm sorry, but the only way to order a membership is to mail in the application. The club doesn't accept credit cards because of the cost involved. We are also a seperate entity from Buck Knives Inc., so we can't run a credit card through them.

Fellow collectors

The annual meeting for the Buck Collectors Club will be held on June 5 at the Blade Show in Atlanta this year. Time to be announced at the show.

Come visit the best knife displays at the Blade Show !! We have been fortunate to have many dedicated collectors will to share their collection and knowledge on Buck Knives.

This is the first big show for Buck after the move to Idaho, we a looking forward to being updated on the move and what is new for the users and collectors. Life member, David Yellowhorse will be bringing out his sons and having a display with some of his new creations. We are hoping that Brian will be able to put on a small seminar around the Buck displays. Come visit with these great craftsmen and appreciators of the Buck Knife.

Gene Merritt

Gene,
I'd love to be able to make the show, but being up here in Washington State makes it difficult. If the club ever has a meeting at the Buck plant in Post Falls, count me in.

Mike,

In the summer of 2006 the BCCI will have a 20 year anniverary get together at the plant in Post Falls. We'll have factory tours, seminars, knife sales and swaps. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

John

Been into buck knifes for over 20 years , found this websight recently which got me to join the club received my member packet thursday ,

Well, after Larry's teasing post in the thread about Buck 110's, I sent in my app and today there was a little bundle of joy at my doorstep... :D

I'm poking around the BCCI site now, snoopin' & boopin', and getting the lay of the land...

Thanks to Larry and John for this new & interesting opportunity!!! ;)

Hi Joe
Hope all is well in Idaho? I let me membership run out in the colllector's club. Do I send a new app to the El.Cajon address? or do you have a new one for renewal ? Thanks Steve St.Martin

Steve,

You can send your dues to:

Buck Collectors Club Inc.
110 New Kent Drive
Goode, VA 24556

John Foresman
Lifetime member #116

As ya`all are the experts, I have a question. I have an issue M9 that says:
BUCK
188 C
U.S.A.

What does the 188 C mean?

Warlock,

The 188 is the model number. The C is the year code for when the blade was made. In this case the year is 1996.

John
BCCI Lifetime member # 116

Back