• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carbide Straightening hammers

Just to update this post all of the hammers that have been paid for have been shipped and I have another batch of carbide ordered to make another 10 hammers since there seems to be a good amount of interest. To keep things organized I’ll make a new thread when those are done and ready to ship so if anyone is interested that didn’t get in on this round make sure to watch for the next post. Thank you everyone for the support.

Hey Joshua,
Just got my hammer a couple of days ago - looks great. Now I have to get some warped knives so I can try it.
Tim

And now that you have a tool to fix warps you’ll never have a blade warp on you again haha. It’s like loosing something and buying a replacement after a month then finding what you lost the next day.

I've been using a home made one for a few years and love it. It's like magic.
These look really nicely made. I'm sorry I didn't snag one of them.
I'll keep my eye out for the next batch and hopefully get one.
Robert

I've been using a home made one for a few years and love it. It's like magic.
These look really nicely made. I'm sorry I didn't snag one of them.
I'll keep my eye out for the next batch and hopefully get one.
Robert
I’ll be making several this week. Half the carbide I ordered got to me and the other half got delayed but I’ll start a new thread as soon as I have a few ready.

Hi Joshua!

Didn't know you expanded your business to Canada!

Anyway, I recently purchased one of your hammers from a dealer out of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
I must say it is a fine quality product. I will have to get used to it like everyone else, but that is part of the gig.

Thanx for thinking about us Northern friends!

Back