Carolina Reaper (CR35)

Nice!

*** I assembled one of those Flying Fortress models way back in the day when I was a kid, and loved assembling those. I can still remember the distinctive scent of the glue.

*** So you got a bomber, and all Tensegrity got was what vitamins Mark takes in the morning? 🤣🤣🤣
glue is a vitamin?

Nice!

*** I assembled one of those Flying Fortress models way back in the day when I was a kid, and loved assembling those. I can still remember the distinctive scent of the glue.

*** So you got a bomber, and all Tensegrity got was what vitamins Mark takes in the morning? 🤣🤣🤣
Ha! Don't discount B12, a large and complex molecule that's essential for important processes in our delicate meat sack bodies and one of the only supplements that we have to find from other animals.

Nerdy, but it's my fave vitamin, I'm stoked to get Reaper B12! Woot!!😄

Ha! Don't discount B12, a large and complex molecule that's essential for important processes in our delicate meat sack bodies and one of the only supplements that we have to find from other animals.

Nerdy, but it's my fave vitamin, I'm stoked to get Reaper B12! Woot!!😄

Sounds like someone needs a little dose of melatonin or lavender. 🤣

Thank you ! Between Mark, Lorien, CPK, and Keffeler, I believe we get some of the best fixed blades around. IMO, the Reaper is a perfect size for EDC and the ergos are mind blowing. It’s easily one of my favorite knives !
Couldn't agree more. The handle on the reaper is amazing. I don't think I've ever held a knife as comfortable.

Back