Carothers EDC in Arizona!!

Hi Bob, yes I am also aware that our knife carrying laws *Statewide* are probably shockingly liberal (with the small L ;) ) in terms of open carry to folks in the other parts of the country, as opposed to our gun carry laws but that's another debate! *bearing in mind that some Cities such as LA and SF have their own ordinances*

That said, I never ever carry a blade on me when in the public, outside professionally related work or otherwise. No need to really other than cutting boxes at the home based business or going to hikes with that "lady" in my avatar in some off the beaten paths trails in my vicinity. "She" has assured me that her canines are well suited to defend me but having bumped into some brazen rather large coyotes and some cougar sightings (not referring to 45+ YO female neighbors!) I rather have my own back up :D ... Plus it is always fun cutting something while on a hike and starting to whittle it down just because!

"I've been carrying mine, horizontal at 12 o'clock with a leather loop. Concealed under my shirt, it's always ready."

^ This is what I was plannig to do too. Thanks Al! [emoji106]
283c8e8872da9455c7acbaafb4ad9135.jpg

94cb65c524e60199022b24715667da91.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great!! Very nice combo:)
Thanks for the pics.

Al

"I've been carrying mine, horizontal at 12 o'clock with a leather loop. Concealed under my shirt, it's always ready."

^ This is what I was plannig to do too. Thanks Al! [emoji106]
283c8e8872da9455c7acbaafb4ad9135.jpg

94cb65c524e60199022b24715667da91.jpg

Al's CF pancake style sheath for my EDC-D3V.

Also my spare dangler from Sagewood in size S fitted this sheath like a charm.

Thanks Al:

Onvkoob.jpg

EZeakqx.jpg

YXDGGON.jpg

eJOsAMt.jpg

AZ. has landed in Chicago and this pic doesn't do the CF justice, it's gorgeous.

sktqFFk.jpg

Back