Chat! Stop By and Say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks a lot Daniel. I need to work on getting the colors to show up . The camera would not pick up the ano coloring but it picked up every little scratch perfectly lol. I need to get Xander over here with his new camera haha. BTW congrats on your multi national shipment yesterday! That is awesome! People all over the world will be hooked on DFK!

Good afternoon guys!

Lol....I found his vids on YT few month back and was very impressed by his vocal performance. :D

Enjoy the weekend!

Kevin, its more about the light than the camera... I can show you some simple little tricks to tweak your lighting for better color redition. Infact, go to the photo subforum here and search "ghetto photo shoot." The prybars are lookin good! I gotta get over to your place soon, I need help with some designs that are way out of my normal range of work.

-Xander

Yeah the prybars are looking good... getting good pics is still a tough one for me.

I've been using my 1000 and 6000 waterstones today, they rock! I'm getting an awesome hazy look that I have only seen on traditional Japanese blades... makes sense! I'm liking the stones.

101 pages! We might need a new thread :D

Kevin, its more about the light than the camera... I can show you some simple little tricks to tweak your lighting for better color redition. Infact, go to the photo subforum here and search "ghetto photo shoot." The prybars are lookin good! I gotta get over to your place soon, I need help with some designs that are way out of my normal range of work.

-Xander
Come on now Xander, You and I both know it is the cameras fault ! :D

Waterstones! Now that is a whole new faset of this hobby that could potentially drain my bank account! lol.

Up at 5am to hit all the hardware stores. Basement is chock full of goodies!
Hope everyone 's havin' a rockin' Saturday!

Morning gang!

Coffee! Almost to work, its a beautiful day for a walk! Wish I could take longer to wander with the camera.

-X

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving all! It's turkey day for us in the North!
CFL football, beer, turkey, family and most importantly, no work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back