• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Check Your Six - Custom hand-checkering and wood scales

would you do scales in Smooth Desert Ironwood Burl on a BRKT? and what would be your turn around time?
Thank You,
pic.attch.

BTW- Beautiful Work!!

$(KGrHqF,!lcFI3PBzugsBSTLsnP4K!~~60_57.jpg

Last edited:
Good news and bad news! Good news is I have struck a deal to make a run of 10 ZT 0550 scales in 5 different species of wood for an online knife vendor that is not a BF sponsor. If you would like to know which vendor please contact me privately since I can't post who it is. The bad news is individual pimp jobs are unavailable during this project! I hope to have them done before Christmas time. Thank you!

It seems I was mistaken. The vendor that will carry my 0550 scales is a BF sponsor so I am happy to reveal that vendor is USAmadeblade.com!

Hi! If you start doing scales again I'm interested in a set for a Skyline... Thanks!

Haiduke, thanks for your interest in my work! Right now I'm taking a short hiatus from knife pimping to try my hand at knifemaking. Once I get a prototype of my design done I will probably be able to take an order or two for modifications. Maybe in a month or so?

Thanks for the response! I'm new to Blade Forums so I've got lots of "shiny" to look at. No worries - if/when you start up again we can talk... :)

Back