Club Platinum.....The Fall Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I'm ready for all this super bowl shit to be over. working it isn't fun at all. so much radio bs happening it's not funny

One of the Hortonite's is lucky to be with us still. I was at the International Poultry Expo last week in Atlanta at the Hyatt. The lobby is a wide open atrium 25 floors high with a bank of 5 elevators in the center. During this event every day there are a 1000 or so sales and shipping people and distributors networking in this huge lobby. On Wednesday a crew was working on the elevator bank 15 floors up when a metal rod fell and hit redbeAR15 (Bruce) in the shoulder. Had to go to the emergency room but just heavily bruised. The man is very lucky .

Last edited:
One of the Hortonite's is lucky to be with us still. I was at the International Poultry Expo last week in Atlanta at the Hyatt. The lobby is a wide open atrium 25 floors high with a bank of 5 elevators in the center. During this event every day there are a 1000 or so sales and shipping people and distributors networking in this huge lobby. On Wednesday a crew was working on the elevator bank 15 floors up when a metal rod fell and hit redbeAR15 (Bruce) in the shoulder. Had to go to the emergency room but just heavily bruised. The man is very lucky .

Good Heavens!

I hope he's feeling better. You're right -- he's incredibly lucky.

Someone needs to visit that crew.

First off, holy crap Bruce. Glad you are alive and well. Secondly, Filip, how is the new workout going? Third, Moddoo I have done some winter camping but that is hardcore for sure. Bacon scented socks are the bee's knees and I agree about the outhouse picture. No saying about being built of bricks will be said about it.
Lots to read up on in the club since getting back from Mexico. I left last Friday. Kind of kept it on the down low and tried to stay off the electronics for the week. Not really any pictures except for what Jess took. The girlie and I had a great time relaxing in a beach house down in San Jose del Cabo. Just East of San Lucas. Cooked great food, drank a shit ton of tequila and Tecate and ate at some amazing restaurants. It was one of those long overdue vacations that I just needed to get away, not think about anything or anyone and just let the good times roll. Glad to see everyone is doing well here and the thumbdisk folder is now a reality. Time to save for my birthday present which is in about 17 days. Take care everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back