Club Platinum.....The Fall Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Chibbi takes every chance :D I still got some other options, J - once they don't work out, I'll go for those tier 2...
Did a amazing running workout today - sun and frost, I'm stoked.

Nick, you asked for my workout: I just run, swim or swing a kettlebell as I like. No fixed plans. Just trying to move a bit every now and then.

@J: I'll be checking my Inbox daily,,, :thumbup:

ps: that'll be 'round the same time when hell freezes over and pigs learn to fly, right ? ;) :D

Halfway there!

pig_chimney.jpg

Attachments

• pig_chimney.jpg
    pig_chimney.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey guys, I'm looking for a reverse edge from J.
If any of you have one and what to let her go, let me know.
Thanks.

Sorry Cabra. I can let go a pooned tip Plan A, but have no reverse edge. And I'm not letting go the stainless Necker ;)

Howdy all. What's new? Cigars and working out really do go hand in hand. So does chugging about 4 beers after a long workout.

I prefer to sip Amaretto after a near elliptical heart attack...............Man, this casual pawn broker life has me way outta shape.............well that and all the broken bits and pieces over the years.....

Im gonna do it twice a day until i get some endurance back..........or im gonna buy an electric wheelchair .........with flames...

Howdy all. What's new? Cigars and working out really do go hand in hand. So does chugging about 4 beers after a long workout.

Morning club. Sometimes you wake up and this song is going through your head.

[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]

I prefer to sip Amaretto after a near elliptical heart attack...............Man, this casual pawn broker life has me way outta shape.............well that and all the broken bits and pieces over the years.....

Im gonna do it twice a day until i get some endurance back..........or im gonna buy an electric wheelchair .........with flames...

I don't know why I read "electric wheelbarrow" the first time, but I was imagining you in something like this with flames painted on.

electric-wheelbarrow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back