Club Platinum.....V

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thats Atlas :) the quadrail is a YHM diamond series midlegth rail. the gas block is a YHM lo pro.

the standard for checking a pistols fit to the operator is to hold the gun in your dominant hand and check that your thumb can cover the fingernail on your middle finger. seems like a good "rule of thumb" :)

Non-ported SF Glock20... that's what the doctor ordered.:D

This one is might be metro enough for you. It even has the fast switch.

glock18_mp_01.jpg

no thats Atlas :) the quadrail is a YHM diamond series midlegth rail. the gas block is a YHM lo pro.

the standard for checking a pistols fit to the operator is to hold the gun in your dominant hand and check that your thumb can cover the fingernail on your middle finger. seems like a good "rule of thumb" :)

Thanks Large.:thumbup::thumbup:

i think he exceeds the chicago K9 size limit :)

Ha ha,

I had a pit that I used to take to an unsanctioned dog park. It was actually an empty lot used for emergency helicopter landings for a hospital diagonal from its location. I ended up getting attacked by this lady's two german shepards (which she had no idea how to control). When the big 100 plus pound male was mauling my forearm very near to my face my pit came to the rescue and ended up taking the shep's ear and innards out. The lady had the gaul to put up signs afterwards about a dangerous pit bull in the area. Little did the public know that I had to go the the emergency room for puncture wounds in my hand and arm from her dog. Plus I had to pay outta pocket for the puncture wounds the other shepard did to my dog's shoulder. Plus I had a witness who saw the whole thing and vouched to document it. After that I realized I should never take my dog to empty lots. Dog parks require dog tags and everything can be traced.

Sorry for the sidetrack story, I guess I'm still bitter about that lady puttin the blame on me. That is one thing Chicago doesn't put limits on yet....dogs (and I truly appreciate that). Surprisingly, I heard they only had a few officer's dedicated to working the dog fighting task force just a few years ago. I hope that is changing as that is a huge link to drugs and gang violence. Plus it is a huge injustice to the pit breed which is really really cool if raised properly. I am sure money is the problem, as the city barely has enough dough to put other crime related issues. rlarge..got any info on this?

I have two red nosed pits
I raised them right and they are fierce lookin teddy bears:)

I love the ladies...problem is my wife has a serious paranoia about me and anything related to other women including and especially strip clubs. I was banned from them eve from my bachelor party! My brother in law taught me a good lesson. Act and ask for forgiveness later...it's one of those that only a married man can appreciate.

I have two red nosed pits
I raised them right and they are fierce lookin teddy bears:)

Good for you man. I never clipped my pit's ears, in an attempt to keep em lookin chill...but that does not always work. I love those dogs and my family and I will always have a special place in our hearts for them. For for all you dog owners and especially any type of pit owner.

Enough of my dog preachin...and back to the great knives and edges Jeremy it putttin out! How bout it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back