Cold Steel 2024

goldie

Gold Member
Looks like 2 pretty cool offerings coming Caledonian is 20cv marbled carbon fiber not sure specs on the arc angel.

Attachments

• IMG_9777.jpeg
    IMG_9777.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9778.jpeg
    IMG_9778.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 12
Wow..the Arc Angel coming back!
Mine was Carbon V back then. What's "Chrome Vandadium"?

Don't they have enough all-black knives? Totally ruined the Caledonian Edge and Spectre IMO. And surprised they didn't bring back the Hatamoto too.

Only positive thing I see here is that the liner lock will be stainless, whereas the old school versions had titanium locks which could/will develop some blade play over time.

Ugly, not nearly as nice as the old versions, but still glad to see it back.

That was my first thought, which if true, 🤮
yep.

for the potential volume would have to be a bigger outfit in 'murica.....kershaw could do it maybe...but if so gonna be super pricey.

anyone seen the price point on it....msrp or potential street pricing yet?

yep.

for the potential volume would have to be a bigger outfit in 'murica.....kershaw could do it maybe...but if so gonna be super pricey.

anyone seen the price point on it....msrp or potential street pricing yet?
Thought I saw $140 in the DLT link that hermit dave posted

Bear and Sons occasionally produce a nice knife. Weird how they have such inconsistent quality across various models. I wonder who’s making that US made “Republic Bushcraft” knife for Cold Steel.

Don't they have enough all-black knives? Totally ruined the Caledonian Edge and Spectre IMO. And surprised they didn't bring back the Hatamoto too.
They have some great legacy-blades for sure; especially the Hatamoto. Be nice if some of the XL's would come-back too.

I've avoided Bear and Sons because of all the negative things I've heard about them. Had a chance to handle one of their balisongs at a sporting shop and I wasn't impressed either.

Back