Cold Steel 2024

I've avoided Bear and Sons because of all the negative things I've heard about them. Had a chance to handle one of their balisongs at a sporting shop and I wasn't impressed either.
their bear tactical balis are way better than their much cheaper bear and son ones. those bear and sons ones are like potmetal and 90 era flea market quality.....

their bear tactical balis are way better than their much cheaper bear and son ones. those bear and sons ones are like potmetal and 90 era flea market quality.....
Yea, I was looking at one of the cheaper ones, it seems like something you'd win as a prize at a carnival around 1992. Maybe that's a little harsh judgement, but I just wasn't impressed.

Yea, I was looking at one of the cheaper ones, it seems like something you'd win as a prize at a carnival around 1992. Maybe that's a little harsh judgement, but I just wasn't impressed.
naw, you're being fair on that. it's surprising the bear tactical are not that bad coming for the same factory. they arent perfect, but light years ahead of the potmetal ones.......

I saw the Cold Steel video about new releases,i think the Caledonian is gonna be all black ; that sucks......

Last edited:
Back