Competition / Contest - one for the ladies (guys can look too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is an avid outdoor person who will be getting married in May to a fantastic fellow who also loves the outdoors. They will be camping in the Rockies often. I am planniing to purchase a special knife for her to carry that is light and useful in design. This little beauty would be perfect for her and would be better than anything I can think of for her smaller hand. It's a beautiful design and a fantastic offer from you Dan. Thank you for the chance.

KS

Ok, I'll bite, I am sure she will use it on me as soon as she finds out what I have spent on knives the past year. Will do the post. Thanks for the chance.
James

I nominate my Girlfriend, the mother of my most prized possession..my daughter. She likes any picture of a knife that is pink! Really, I swear. And I might get her to pose with the knife in the kitchen or out in the woods.....in lingerie?!! I doubt that would happen, but I will promise just about anything for a free knife.:D

My wife would use it when we go hiking, that way she could stop borrowing my blade! It also may help her to catch "the fever" so she would be more understanding about my frequent purchases.:D

I would like to nominate my wife Denise for this knife. She is a real girly girl and loves PINK anything. I just ordered her a PINK handled pistol to carry and this would go perfect with it for her on personal protection and various cutting chores. I promise I will post photos of it being used if she wins it. Thanks for the chance, Ron Hall.....

My girlfriend would use it when we go fishing and hiking. She also happens to love pink.

I would give its to my sister, I have tried interest or knives before without much success. but in this case you have no choice. she could use it on camping trips. and obviously never know where knife will come in handy. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. but families close for me.

Let's see. My wife would use this as a multi-tool.

(1) Open boxes of diapers, and other items.
(2) To threaten me to change and dispose of dirty diapers.
(3) Camp knife for our yearly vacations with the kids.
(4) Keep the dogs away from her flower bed.
(5) To complete her Lara Croft costume.
(6) Conversation piece at the PTA and Girl Scouts meetings,

I could go on. ;)

That is just the ticket to get my wife to carry a blade in the field!

She'd use it for food prep and opening boxes around the house; anything and everything out and about.

(Not to mention, I've really wanted to see this knife in person) No worries about me stealing it though--pink's not my bag baby! :D

Awesome contest:thumbup:

BruceW

My wife loves pink G10 and would use the knife to open boxes full of knives for me.

When does the contest end? I told my girlfriend about it earlier when I posted to enter the contest for her and she was interested but now that shes seen it (she just got home from work) she is really wants it!

My wife said it would be a perfect truck knife for her. She drives an 89 big bronco with mud tires and a 4-speed!

Hey--I'd like it! I use a knife daily at work (to open medicine containers among other things) and pink would certainly be more sheeple friendly in my environment than the basic black I generally have along! :D

My mother-in-law could really use that as an SD weapon to protect her from her P.O.S. abusive husband (who she has just had served with divorce papers after 18 years). She has a Kimber Life Act, but I'd prefer something more deadly. She would love that.

That would maybe fit the bill for my Girlfriend :) She's going to go deer hunting with me this year and said would try field dressing a deer on her own. But said if I buy her a hunting knife it has to have pink handles :rolleyes::)

Darrell....................

I'd like to nominate my mother.
Shes down at the mo, a gift would be nice for her:)
If she wins, I'm not responsible for what she does to my dad with it:eek::D
Seriously though, It'd be good to see mum camping in style, she likes pink stuff:cool:.
Thanks for the opportunity,
Matt

My wife says it would be used opening boxes. And I know that pink is about the only way I could get her very excited about a knife. Great looking little creation you have there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back