Competition / Contest - one for the ladies (guys can look too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to jump in on this for my wife.:D

i think it'd be ideal for her when she's riding her 225 yamaha.
Plus it'd stop her from eyeing my fixed blades. She's go her own folders, multi-tools and her own glock...now she needs her own fixed blade!!:p

Thank you very much for having this giveaway!

Nominating my fine ass girlfriend.

Says she'll use it for the bikini shave and prepare my dinner with it (hopefully not in that order).:D

Cant guarantee action shots of the former though, sorry guys :p

Maybe if she wins she'll keep her hands out of my knife stash

My wife would use that every day to chop up her Romaine lettuce. That stuff is disgusting and I refuse to allow any of MY knives be used.

I bet she would carry that everywhere that Romaine is served!!!

That would be the perfect EDC for my girlfriend, not to mention a great knife for chicken cleaning. I taught my vegetarian girlfriend how to butcher whole chickens so she can cook me meatatarian dinners. Life is good with a girl like this one.

My wife would give her typical roll of the eyes for this knife, just as she does all of my knives, even as she then asks for me to cut something for her.

If I won, I would rather save this for my daughter, who is 2, but will well trained in the proper appreciation of a fine custom knife in her favorite color.

These guys have made me wait and wait for a pink knife, at least a real man knows his way to this lady's heart. Nice work!

1 My dad gave me a pink Ladybug. I cant believe he calls that tiny thing a knife.

2 A pink knife would appeal to my girly girly side which is prominent even though my dad has tried and succeeded in making me tough like the boys.

3 A pink knife on my waist would give pause to anyone thinking they could take advantage of me when we are in the wilderness.

4 It would get my point across when I give my dad "the look".

Paige

Just showed it to my fiance and she says if I can get her one of those I dont have to buy here a CG Sebenza with a damascus blade. for her it would be used primarily as a package opener + food cutter sometimes in a single day she ends up opening like 250+ boxes all with 4-8 heavy plastic bags inside that all need to be opened and broken down.

Thanks for this contest btw it's really awsome to see people doing cool things like this.

My GF would love it:
a) All the years I've been collecting, I've never bought her one.
b) Camping season is coming up soon
c) It's her fave colour.

I'd like her to get it because a few months ago she messed up my BM 710 trying to cut a sticker off her bike.

Chinpo

I asked my wife and she said

"why would I want something like that? Not good in the kitchen and unless I want to gut a deer or stab you when you are not looking with an overhand thrust I don't see much use. Besides pink is an ugly color!" ...lol

She needs this just so she can see what a nice knife is like. Although we do have a Kostner in the kitchen she loves. She is getting more and more into SHTF mode so it would be nice for her to have somethig of this nature.

The wife would use it as her camping/bushcraft knife, or to scalp me for not getting her one before now.

goat

I see AZShaman posted.

I would like to nominate the inimitable Amy-o, in case she's too busy to get here.

As one of the (no, probably THE) most important persons at the Busse Combat Knife Works, she would have endless uses for so fine a blade. And frankly, anything looks good when it's an accessory to a lovely young woman.

My girlfriend said she could use it to kill would-be rapists. I agreed.

I see AZShaman posted.

I would like to nominate the inimitable Amy-o, in case she's too busy to get here.

As one of the (no, probably THE) most important persons at the Busse Combat Knife Works, she would have endless uses for so fine a blade. And frankly, anything looks good when it's an accessory to a lovely young woman.

I dont think she's allowed to bring foreign steel into the shop, better avoid risking getting her in trouble and send it over this way :D:D:D

Keisha said it was pretty. She thought it would be great for opening mail etc. (The little things around the house.)

Allen

I'd like my wife to have it so that I can finally get my Temperance back !!!!
PICT4454.jpg

She said it would make a perfect Camping companion for preparing those campfire snacks !!!!

Ok guys - time to pick a winner....!!!!!

Eyes peeled!!!

:eek:

All the names are in the hat....

checking to see if she "approves" of the winner....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back