completely irrelevant post

If somebody else had made that keen observation I would have cared, and would have been amused.:p :p :p

guess we ohioans have a sense of humor.

BTW bladewswinger, do u know the general ohio law for balis? Ive heard they are legal to own and sell but illegal to carry.

Hmmmmmmmmm..........

If your sperm really have that small stunted tail, I guess we won't have to worry so much about you reproducing.

LOL........ nothing personal dude.:rolleyes:

I picked up this great little folder by Case, it's called the RussLock and works slick, one handed opener but a two handed closure:(

G2

Maybe thats the knife he uses to get all the chicks, hence a sperm connection.

Clay are u a marilyn manson fan or is that icon by ur name a joke? I thought you were more the victor wooten type;)

Originally posted by hogman
Maybe thats the knife he uses to get all the chicks, hence a sperm connection.

Clay are u a marilyn manson fan or is that icon by ur name a joke? I thought you were more the victor wooten type;)

Astute observation Hogman ;) ...yeah Gary bought that Russlock to be a "Babe-Magnet"....(by the way Gary.., those are cool little folders).

Clay is actually sort of a Ballroom Dance freak -little known fact- :)

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you are not a reformed Existentialist Philosopher huh Hogman??? Silly me...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]" ~~> in this case -Negative Attention- :p

Originally posted by blade_420
Now that didn't have anything to do with sperm or balisongs...:D :( :confused:

uh..no but it is in keeping with the title of the thread...
completely irrelevant post

But yep, that is certainly a babe magnet! I just flick my thumb over the tang and flash that blade is out there! Not the greatest steel mind you but for normal pocket carry and the occasional box/letter/wire it works well...
G2

If you wonder why my photographic output seems to have fallen off and my website hasn't had a major update in some time, it's because I've been consumed building a new website for my church, http://www.stpaullcms.net

The Oktoberfest photo spread took a lot of time.
band3S.JPG

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you are not a reformed Existentialist Philosopher huh Hogman??? Silly me...

If u are referring to my reference to victor wooten, he is just a great bassplayer, as is clay. If ur not, than i have no idea what u are talking about.

Just in case u are craving more irrelevant posts on this thread, i thought i would state that Franky Yankovic is the god of polka.

As you can plainly see, the St. Paul Oktoberfest Band is the center of the Polka universe.

I gotta admit, that lady looks like she can polka with the best of them. She even gives clay a run for his liederhosen.

Back