Concealed Gun Holster

Had a chance to test the Active Pro Gear holster today. It's actually surprisingly easy to draw the 26 and get it out into position, although reholstering is a little tricky since you have to tuck the exposed portion back into the pocket. But no matter how hard I drew, it never came completely out of the pocket, and the Glock always pulled free without obstruction.

Don't reholster with the holster still in your pocket.

Unfortunately I do live in a hot climate as I'm in the SE USA. I pretty much thought the same exact thing when I saw it, but many of the reviews talked about how cool this thing felt. I highly doubt it, but figured it might be worth a shot for $30.

the Crossbreed Supertuck looks like it requires a belt? I'm looking more for something that would fit inside or on the waist band of gym shorts without dragging them down to my ankles.

Was looking at something like this also as at 2.5oz I'm only dealing with the weight of the weapon.

81NqjagAqmL._SL1500_.jpg

This is what I use everyday no matter what I'm wearing. Cooks IWB with clip which is adjustable from 0* to 20*. I've owned five of them for various guns and currently carry my G19 in one.
iwb-holster-w-adjustable-belt-clip

I owned one like it from concealment express which isn't nearly the quality of a Cooks, but it's cheaper and it works.

You could buy an LCP for a little over $200. Or a KelTec P32, both great guns. I like mine and it pocket carries light.

My cousin is a cop and he jogs everyday with a full size Glock .40 using a clip on the back like you posted while wearing sweatpants. Personally I wouldn't carry without something covering the trigger guard.

Hey guys, I know this is a knife forum, but I can't be the only one with a concealed carry as well. I've gone through numerous holsters, but as somebody who wears gyms shorts and a t-shirt 95% of the time I haven't found anything that really works for me.
Gym shorts and a t-shirt.

https://youtu.be/E97H2ooxlBM

I have one of these too, and it's hands down the best holster I own.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention the incog holster I just posted is for appendix carry, and I haven't been appendix carrying for about 6 months. This NSR tactical is what I've been using but honestly I wouldn't recommend it.
USA made Glock 19 burnt bronze cerakote Trijicon HD night sights (orange front sight) and Surefire Xc1, with a Glock 17 mag in my back pocket.
All day, everyday.
And the PM2 in my pocket, just because this is a knife forum after all... lol
65b34263494acfec3ff4cad01530734b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was carrying a Sig 239 OWB and decided to go smaller. I picked up a LCP II and a Desantis Nemesis for pocket carry. I've had it for a month and so far it's been great. I mostly wear 5.11 Taclite pants and shorts and this setup is nice.

medium800.jpg

We offer a very comfortable inside the waistband leather holster in both a right handed and left handed version. Built with premium drum dyed 6oz leather that is very soft and supple and conforms to your body with a full comfort shield that stops the gun from rubbing against you. A fully reinforced clip tab and a heat treated coated steel clip. Just tuck the holster into your waistband and go. Very comfortable for summer use, no plastic against your body making you sweat even more. Available for most handguns in black and tan, right hand or left. Lifetime Warranty

We also offer our inside the pocket holster for those that want to carry inside their pocket. Built with a rougher outside and smooth inside to grab against your pants and allow and easy draw out of the holster. The pocket holster is available for most 380 / 9mm pocket pistols and smaller 5 / 6 shot revolvers.

Any questions please contact us at AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com or visit us online at www.AzulaGunHolsters.com

IWB%20J%20Black%201_zpsz3si9btg.jpg

IWB%20J%20Black%202_zps9rso6iyj.jpg

5_zpsh3orsmwl.jpg

6_zpsplv36q3q.jpg

32_zpsgtrmoscm.jpg

28_zpsvnk5f1iv.jpg

I tried a bunch of IWB holsters, but never could do it and be comfortable. I finally found one that works for me. I like the Kydex pocket holsters from Fist-Holsters.com. I've got several of them for different guns and they all work well. The only downside is the delivery time. Normally 1 month or more, but still worth the wait.

I know this is an older thread but I figured I'd post anyway. Nate Squared Tactical (N82) professional series. I wear tshirts and shorts often and you'll never know your wearing a gun with this holster. It wicks moisture and is VERY comfortable, even while driving/sitting and that's saying a lot if you've got a little extra in the midsection like me. Best of all its made entirely in the USA with US materials. Trust me you won't be sorry if you try one!

We have just released our Wallet Holster. AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com or send a PM. Price Is $49.95
Azula Inside The Pocket Leather WALLET Gun Holsters are custom made from a rough outer leather that helps the holster and wallet backing cling to your pocket interior for a smooth and easy handgun draw. The rough outer leather and smooth interior leather of the holster helps the holster remain in your pocket when you draw your handgun. We have found that this design is far superior to other wallet holsters.
We use premium 6oz leather for the holster and Heavy Duty 9oz leather for the WALLET backing to stop any printing of the gun.
The AZULA wallet holster will look like you have a wallet in your pocket rather than the outline of a handgun.

fOlRWvv.jpg

PNUq4Sd.jpg

aYBgc4d.jpg

TXjVcuq.jpg

I've been using a Desantis Sof-Tuck for my S&W 380 Bodyguard appendix carry. Its not bad at all, just have to readjust from time to time.

We have just released our Wallet Holster. AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com or send a PM. Price Is $49.95
Azula Inside The Pocket Leather WALLET Gun Holsters are custom made from a rough outer leather that helps the holster and wallet backing cling to your pocket interior for a smooth and easy handgun draw. The rough outer leather and smooth interior leather of the holster helps the holster remain in your pocket when you draw your handgun. We have found that this design is far superior to other wallet holsters.
We use premium 6oz leather for the holster and Heavy Duty 9oz leather for the WALLET backing to stop any printing of the gun.
The AZULA wallet holster will look like you have a wallet in your pocket rather than the outline of a handgun.

fOlRWvv.jpg

PNUq4Sd.jpg

aYBgc4d.jpg

TXjVcuq.jpg
That look's nothing like a wallet.

In an enclosed pocket our wallet holster prints in your pocket like a wallet and not a holster.

Back