**** CONTEST **** Knife Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a beautiful knife. Since it is a 1095 steel, I would use it as an outdoor knife, and I would devise a way to attach it to my gear. I would make the time to do some bushcraft stuff.

I'm not a bushcraft guy, but the wife has been wanting to go outdoors. I can kill two birds with one stone, and go to the great outdoors and take photos of the knife in action.

They say the Scandi grind is a recommended grind for a beginning bushcrafter, because it's easy to sharpen. Trust me, I'm as beginning as they come, but if I win, I promise not to let the blade go to waste.

Well stated!!!

:thumbup:

Like some others have said, I'll use it to maybe give me some motivation to get out and go camping for a while.

im not sure if your a salt water fisherman r not but id be willing to tackle cleaning a nice redfish with it! difficult task considering its a short blade and a considerably thin knife compared to a standard filet knife!

I would try to prucure some flint and try my hand at striking a spark on the back of it. I just made a batch of char cloth so this would be perfect.

I would have to check the edge so I'm sure the back of my forearm would be bare soon after it's arrival.

I'd slice some fruits and vegetables with it. I'd say fillet some fish but I can't seem to get it together to get out there this summer. At least not so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back