Custom Leatherwork

Thanks everybody! And Sharp newbie, I will be posting up some more pictures soon, hopefully. I have a belt to make, then I believe John is sending me a knife, and I have my special Wasteland Crow Project in the works as well :)

~Noah

Man, am I glad this is done! This is the Wasteland Crow Project I have been working on, and it has been just eating up my time!

The set is complete and information on how to make it yours is at The Wasteland Crow Project Blog!

Here are a few pictures of the completed set:
2q9fkok.jpg

280397s.jpg

And here are just two examples of carry methods, the back mount and the baldric (of course you can tie it down with paracord, use the loops on the back to mount it to your belt, or come up with your own method):
2wr3gk7.jpg

24azms0.jpg

~Noah

Thanks Mike!

Here is the sheath for mqqn's badass bowie:

dx1amq.jpg

2iw855h.jpg

fcjpk2.jpg

nvo7qh.jpg

And two quick ones of the blade itself:
5e94p4.jpg

fxqmj6.jpg

Well, I've been doing a bunch of leatherwork lately, so I figured I should probably post at least a little bit! Here is the sheath for Wildewind's contest knife:

2u4rgpt.jpg

And here is a pouch for a set of four ESEE Arrowheads for a guy on another forum:

zulbax.jpg

Hi Noah -

Great stuff!!!

I was just fondling my Bowie and Wasteland Sheath yesterday -

I will have to put up a proper review of that combo very soon -

I love the ESEE combo - I just got my first Izula - nice little blade - might need a WL pocket sheath.......

best regards

mqqn

A couple more:

A sheath for a guy's first knife he made for his dad:
1znwhmo.jpg

Cold Steel Bushman:
35hodww.jpg

Hello Noah, nice looking leather! When I save a little cash I am going to ask you to make a holster with a thumb break retention strap ( dept. req ) and matching belt!

Hello Noah, nice looking leather! When I save a little cash I am going to ask you to make a holster with a thumb break retention strap ( dept. req ) and matching belt!

I would be honored, so one of these days I'll have to go buy some good snaps and snap setting tools. Generally I use button studs for everything snaps are used for, but you can't really use them on a thumb break :p

I just finished this holster for my CZ vz. 82, sans grips (they are off being bead blasted for texture right now). It is a pancake style with a sweat shield, chemically blackened with ferric acetate and hand-stitched with black artificial sinew.

2v3sju1.jpg

I designed this holster pattern to fit both the vz. 82 and the CZ83, so I left the stitching around the trigger guard square. That said, I'm still going to tweak the pattern to bring the stitching a bit closer to the gun, and the holster ended up actually being a bit too long (the bottom of the holster overhangs the muzzle by about a centimeter) so I'll fix that, too. Still, this ought to work for a while, anyway.

Hi Noah -

Awesome stuff!

I just had a friend over today and he was really impressed with the sheath you made for me for the JK Bowie.

I am applying to get a concealed carry permit - and I'll have you make a sheath for my Glock model 23 - do you have a buck to make sheaths for those?

best regards

mqqn

Hi Noah -

Awesome stuff!

I just had a friend over today and he was really impressed with the sheath you made for me for the JK Bowie.

I am applying to get a concealed carry permit - and I'll have you make a sheath for my Glock model 23 - do you have a buck to make sheaths for those?

best regards

mqqn

Glad your friend liked it :)

Where are you applying for a CCW permit? Ohio? I didn't think anything passed in Illinois yet. I'd be happy to make a holster for you--I do believe that my friend has a model for that--I just have to get through all my orders. I still have Rockywolf's Knatchet that I'm working on the sheath for :p

Glad your friend liked it :)

Where are you applying for a CCW permit? Ohio? I didn't think anything passed in Illinois yet. I'd be happy to make a holster for you--I do believe that my friend has a model for that--I just have to get through all my orders. I still have Rockywolf's Knatchet that I'm working on the sheath for :p

Hi Noah -

Illinois has not (but they are talking about it) - I will get the Utah permit.

Glad you have good business! I'll be interested in seeing what you come up with for Rocky's Knatchet!

I'm in no hurry for anything - my buddy and I are still trying to get into a class for the CCW.

best regards -

mqqn

Back