Custom Leatherwork

I'm really digging your leather work and would love a baldric set up that would work with either drop leg or just a belt loop. I'm thinking i could slidethe actual leather from yours through either belt loop system no problem. whatever you think will work best. I would also like the cross straps on it like the one above has that i can put a pouch on it w/ first aid items ect or even a canteen pouch. let me know what your thinking

I'm really digging your leather work and would love a baldric set up that would work with either drop leg or just a belt loop. I'm thinking i could slidethe actual leather from yours through either belt loop system no problem. whatever you think will work best. I would also like the cross straps on it like the one above has that i can put a pouch on it w/ first aid items ect or even a canteen pouch. let me know what your thinking

I think I can handle that--just like mqqn's request, though, I won't be able to get to it until we move into our new house. You okay with waiting a few months?

Back