Danelle's pic on a Spydie ad?

Mark~
Hush...
Titan~
I am not visible to speak of, on my families website...lol. In the group shot, I am in the back, far left...long blonde hair, baseball hat on..STILL cant see what I look like, can you?! (Evil cackling laugh)
Danelle

Titan,

I think that in the name of all that's sharp and pointy, you should post the link to Danelle's picture. Actually Danelle, I thought you were going to post some pictures of the Spydie crew a couple of weeks ago. BTW, someone please tell my wife that I am not having an internet affair on BF's Spyderco forum! She saw Danelle's name in one of my posts and gave me "the look". I told her that I was just thanking Danelle for the goodies. That explanation didn't seem to help much.
wink.gif

Later,
Chris

Chris,

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just let her read all the "Songs 'o' Praise" to Ms. Danelle and then explain to her that she is happily married.
Let her know that Danelle is the main Forum link to one of the greatest production knife companies in the world and a hero to thousands(over 2 thousand now) Men and Women alike.

Also inform her that Danelle's husband actively reads all forums and is well aware of the goings on in forum land.

Then assure her you love her, and all that blarney and (yes, I have experienced this too, although not due to this forum) that she is the only woman for you, blah blah blah.

Is it me or all wives so insecure. Maybe I was just brought up differently.

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

William,

I always give my wife her "props" and treat her like the earth goddess that she is (well, that's what she tells me to say), but I think she is a little jealous of my time spent on these forums. I obviously need to spend some quality knife time with her, maybe flicking together? Sounds good to me.

You are 100% correct about Danelle (and the rest of Spyies cust. service dept.). If every company dealt with the end user (sorry, ELU) the way Spyderco does, the world would be a much better place. They get an "A" for effort and execution in my book.

I do hope that Danelle and her husband (he's not big, is he?) understand that I am totally kidding around with these posts.

Later,
Chris

Gosh you guys are neato!
Hubby is ultra nice guy...6'3, 210, works for the State of CO. A total knife/gun knut. In the group shot on the page, he is front left with the guitar.
He is a "flatpicking" guitar player, if anyone knows what that is...he is very talented.
Here's the link..sheesh
http://members.truepath.com/oshea
It is in sad need of updating, the info is a year old....mostly camping stuff.
Gonna post a pic of me today, ok? So calm down!
Danelle

[This message has been edited by djo62 (edited 10 May 1999).]

Um, Danelle, that third picture down in the camping pictures page, is that some freakishly large mutant R2D2 in the background there? If it squeaks like an R2 and beeps like an R2... Sure looks like that to me. Looks like a great time!

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Newsflash! George Lucas invades O'shea camping trip by utilizing larger than life R2D2 as a trojan horse, all for the sake of swiping some Ballpark franks! Rumor has it that Lucas' newest relase goes the way of Cosner's Waterworld. Lucas must depend on unsuspecting campers for food and uses movie prop to stun them. Call Mulder and Scully! He-he, couldn't resist.

Later,
Chris

------------------
Something pointy this way comes.

Great observation! Actually, that was a "cooler" of sorts..obtained from some unsuspecting 7-11 employee, I believe...(I had nothing to do with it!)

I cant get Spark's program to load pics to work...but you can go here:
http://members.truepath.com/oshea/index-10.html

[This message has been edited by djo62 (edited 10 May 1999).]

I note that in all of these pictures, the enigmatic Danelle is always looking away, attired in a manner not conducive to identification, or just very very tiny.

I suppose her next photo will be some grainy black-and-white job, like a Loch Ness Monster photo.
wink.gif
Thats her swimming! Really! No, it just looks like a log!

Mike
smile.gif

PS Hmmm. I just thought about the possible implications of that last paragraph. No, I am NOT trying to compare Danelle's physical appearance to any monster, mythical or otherwise. So all you word-twisters out there just back off!
smile.gif

------------------
Hey! Uncle Sam!

(_!_) Nyah nyah nyah!

Refund! You lose! :)

Nor am I trying to compare it to a log.

Jeesh! Why am I backpeddling? Women! And she didn't even have to REPLY!
smile.gif

Mike
smile.gif

------------------
Hey! Uncle Sam!

(_!_) Nyah nyah nyah!

Refund! You lose! :)

Well, glad you are having fun with this...!

Hmm..been called "dead wood" a "bump on a log" and others, but never straight out been called a log...lol
Allegedly having lunch with copfish on Wednesday, (I say allegedly 'cause last time he cancelled..ahem..) he said he will take a Wilson-esque pic of me for y'all, ala Home Improvement...but I do believe I will decline...We have pictures of the whole crew posting soon...soon as we can get everyone in one place...
Danelle

OK, don't take this wrong--I swear I'm not a stalker--but that girl in the Marines t-shirt and the gray flannel looks just like my fiancee when she wears sunglasses. Just a weird little observation. Probably just a glitch in the matrix causing deja vu. Also, am I crazy, or were you camping on Endor?

Last thing. I have a picture that reminds me a lot of the one of Danelle in her office--my dad took it when I was a little kid with a camera boobytrap, of Santa Claus. I submit to you, gentlemen, that this so-called "Danelle" character does not even exist!

Okay guys, I will hook up with the so called Danelle on Wednesday and check ID. I will report back that night. I also want to wander around the so called Factory, as I have been to Golden (The State Patrol Academy is there) and never remembered a knife factory. There is a wonderful store (Ironstone) though that has all the latest Spyderco goodies. If their security allows, I will try to take some digital photos and post them.

The one on the left is my daughter Katie, 13.(the rebellious hellion) Also have a daughter 17 (perfect child) and a son 11 (a scout, and all around neat kid~jr. knife and gun knut). The "Marine" is her best friend Amber. This was taken at Grand Lake, Colorado, Memorial Day weekend 1998.
Danelle

13?!?!

*blink* *blink*

They grow up might fast there in Colorado, don't they?

Well, she, um, looks like a very respectful, well-behaved girl. Sure she doen't mean to cause you any trouble, probably grow up to be a doctor
smile.gif

(Gwinny, you feeling as dumb as I am?)

------------------

-Corduroy
(Why else would a bear want a pocket?)

Danelle,

Well, at least now I can put a face to the name/voice.
3 kids and you still have time to play with knives and the Blade forums. "Lucky"

I have one kid and barely have time to even look through the occasional knife mag. Of course she is only 3 and did I say she was a perfect example of the Energizer Bunny, she just keeps going, and going, and going....
Now I have another one on the way...."Calgon take me away" Just kidding.
Truth be told, my daughter is a future "Spyderco Customer", I dread those credit card bills(Yikes) She loves the Military, everytime the sees the picture she says "Look daddy, I love that knife" is that some kind of hint or what?
wink.gif
smile.gif

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

Pretty ... looks to me Danelle that your daughter takes after you more than 'David Copperfield',
you know what I mean
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mark

Back