Danelle's pic on a Spydie ad?

I'm sure it's really fun to put a face behind the name. It occurred to me how fun it would be if we have our own little BF Scrapbook or album of members.
smile.gif
At least, no more guessing games... lol..

Dan

Danelle -- thanks for the info. So I guess we'll just have to keep hunting the net for your pic
wink.gif
, or wait for you to post the crew pic.

Oh well, here's the closest shot we have of you right now
desk_big.jpg

Dan, tell me how to put my pic here and I'll do it. I have it downloaded in my hard drive, but don't know how to put it here. I know how to attach it to email, but not here! Tried cut a paste, no go!

I think that is a great idea to put faces with the user names
smile.gif

Be almost as good as meeting members in person .... course maybe some want to remain unknown
biggrin.gif

Mark

[This message has been edited by Mark W Douglas (edited 12 May 1999).]

If somebody will tell me how, I can post a picture of myself here. Although I don't think it's much better than Danelle's, since I have a helmet on. But, I give it a shot.

O_D

------------------
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse, it's the only way to win.
;)

Mark, I think we should ask for Mike and Spark's permission first, before doing such.
smile.gif
But I do think it's a good idea to start a scrapbook of some sort, don't you think?
smile.gif

Also, posting pics isn't really hard. It uses plain HTML codes. If you want an idea on how it's done, you can either click "edit" on a message here that has an image posted, or check out for instructions over at the Tech Support forum.

Actually, to save on bandwidth, I can offer our server to house the pics, so basically people who'll view the pics, will have to get it from my end, and the rest will be under BF. I can also shrink the pics down to manageable size, to conserve bandwidth further. It doesn't matter whether it's BMP or GIF, or JPG. We shrink 'em all.
smile.gif
lol...

It's great to put a face behind the name, as it'll make you feel that you know the guy/girl you're writing to, huh?
smile.gif

If anybody wants this, let me know. I have the space and the server ready and waiting.
smile.gif
We can include wacky taglines for each pic too, hehehe...

Dan

PS. For those who wants to remain anonymous, well, no problem...
smile.gif

Wacky taglines, huh...that could get crazy, for sure. copfish took pics around the factory today...could be some good taglines there, to be sure...lol

I like the idea, I would love to see y'alls faces...
Danelle

Danelle,

I'm starting to work on the page, though it will have nothing to do with BFC as a whole, just pics of friends I met here at BFC.
smile.gif

Maybe BFC will come out with their own version, then that would be great! But until it shows, I guess we'll have to make do with whatever I can come up with.
smile.gif

As to taglines, well, I still have to come up with some, maybe you guys can help?
smile.gif
The page itself would be very simple only, so as not to waste too much bandwidth on the part of the viewer. Something like a simple homepage of sorts, for starters. Then maybe perhaps we can have pics of the members actually flicking their favorite knives? lol...

You wouldn't believe this, but some of them look like movie stars! hehehe...
smile.gif
More later.
smile.gif

Regards,

Dan

"That's the way we became the Bladeforum bunch...."
(Sung of course to "The Brady Bunch" theme music)

"Movie stars, the professer and Mary Ann...."
no wait that's something else.

------------------
God bless!

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

I got the pics! I got the pics!
smile.gif

Should I post them here? Won't that eat bandwidth? Do I have the go-signal?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Are you all drooling? HAHAHAHAHA!!
smile.gif

Dan

Waiting for Copfish's go signal on these pics. Otherwise, I'm putting them on our album.
smile.gif
With his permission too, of course.
smile.gif

Okay guys, I suppose you can visit this link first, as the pics Copfish wanted you to see are all in there.
smile.gif
Pics courtesy of Copfish... hehehe.. (am I redundant or what?)

Poses courtesy of Spyderco and Co.
smile.gif

user.qinet.net/dchua/spydie/spydie.htm

I hope the link works.. Enjoy!

Dan

[This message has been edited by Dannyc (edited 12 May 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Dannyc (edited 12 May 1999).]

Back